“Composure Creates Time To The Full”

Not too sure what that means- but it says so right there, so it must be true. Maybe it means, “If you’re organized, that’s good?” These look like bookmarks, or page markers. And of course, The Big J being what it is, you can get them in different types. More Big J greatness for Toesday!

IMG_2683

IMG_2692

IMG_2695
“I bought these “stick markers” in Japan (of course!) from the Loft Department Store. I may have started marking pages just to make myself giggle. I’ve been using them as page markers for books. They’re like tiny Post-its on Cute Steroids :), love you, CO!” -Trisha M.

Comments

1. Want.

2. 13bodies says:

WAAAAAAAAAAANT!
    Let’s see some enthusiasm, Puppi ;-)

3. Want.

4. austinoriginal says:

Want bad!

5. need puppy version. thank you.

6. Mikeyfur says:

Oh where, Oh where, Oh where can find these? Composure will never be achieved again without them!

7. Want so bad that it hurts!

8. 6rabbits says:

Want, want, WANT!!! Will stomping like a 2-yr-old help? *stomp, stomp, STOMP*
    Japan really needs to start exporting this stuff.😃

9. HeyWattsUp says:

Helpful hint: If you enter “cat sticky note” into an eBay search, it pulls up some very adorable stuff, but not these exact sticky notes.

10. yulyndi says:

Etsy also has some that are similar.

11. sabrina rose says:

Me want also too!! I wish a Japanese boutique would advertise on CO, as a direct source for all their adorable products featured in their submissions, so we in the US wouldn’t have to tear out our hair trying to find these things. Japanese ideas are so fresh and endearing and impossible to resist!

12. Try Etsys shop kawaiistickers4you. Or just search ‘cat stick markers’

13. Serenpoly, I love you but my wallet doesn’t. Just added about 10 more things to my etsy favorites.

14. AWW :D I would just LOVE to get these kitty stickers and put them ALL into cat boos :D

15. Martine says:

I want too! Too irresistibly CUTE!

16. curlygrrrl says:

Just found them on Etsy, beware it is a colossal time suck, too much QTE!

17. Nice choice of books! :^)

18. Loft is the home of all things insanely cute in stationary. It’s where I bought my cat-paw matches! And don’t forget to Peep Out! folks.