Say HI 2 Stevie And Her Gang!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA“Last weekend I found a young cat and her 4 kittens in the well of my basement window outside the house. I took them to the vet and everyone’s healthy and until the kittens are adoptable they’re all living in my spare room. Since I’m a shutterbug I can’t help but take this opportunity to take a billion pictures of them. :) So I just thought I’d share the Cute!” -Andrea K.

14377974626_2dc70fb63b_z

14214482958_d87bdecaf6_z

14214659267_4961c0c729_z

14377979306_780ee198f4_z

14377991376_6104d422fe_z

14397753371_e451fd7336_z

14397753611_a4f07d10c9_z

14399765492_761ee8697e_z

14400010664_c3e88cafa2_z

14400017024_81f842a73d_z

14401107605_01f9d2297c_z

14401108505_1b25328b16_z

Comments

1. They are so precious!

2. Mom’s kind of gorgeous. Thank you for taking in this family for awhile. Hopefully Mom’s been fixed, she makes beautiful babies but she doesn’t need to keep doing it.

3. Andrea, thank you for taking in these adorable fur babies and their sweet mama! Maybe one of them will stay with you? Anyway. I hope you can post an update on these little goobers in the near future!

4. Rachael says:

Hey, I wanna see all billion pictures! :) Those are some of the most adorable kittehs on earth. I secretly hope Andrea can keep them all but if not, I know she’ll find great homes for them.

P.S. Andrea kinda gives Josh N. a run for his money in the photo department. :)

5. AWW :D I would adopt them all :D I hope you can, Andrea K. :D

6. sabrina rose says:

I adored keeping a mom cat and her babies! Have done it twice. The last kitten lived to be 17 years old. It was so gratifying to indulge my maternal instincts, since I don’t have grandchildren. My cats behaved so well and became very secure because they grew up and stayed with their mother. Try it and see, Andrea, those kittens are exceptionally pretty!

7. Aww, thank you for saving them. They are so adorable!!

8. Rhonda B. says:

They all look very healthy & all the kittens look just like Mom. Such cuties!

9. Clairdelune says:

They are so beautiful, all of them!!! The last picture made me wan to reach right in and grab me a sweet ball of fuzz… oh those pink lips…

10. Andrea k. says:

Andrea here! Stevie has an appt to be fixed next month after the kittens are weaned. Unfortunately I can’t keep anyone because I already have six cats of my own and the boyfriend says no :)

All billion pics are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkpolka/sets/72157645131056145

Kittens all have tentative homes, I’m really hoping I can socialize Stevie enough in the next month that she’ll be adoptable too,

11. vulfhild says:

I’m curious about why the kitten with the facial markings most like Mom has one eye partially shut. I see this in several photos.

12. Smartypants says:

OMG, the Flickr pix are adorable!

I love # 169, where the kitten is going “Mom? Mom? Mom?” and Stevie is patiently saying “Yes, dear?” They are leading very pampered lives with you! :-)

13. @Andrea k,

Thanks for this. Mom is going to be a beautiful house cat.

14. Andrea K says:

The eye closing thing isn’t really as common as it seems in him. :) I think it’s mostly a “I’m sleepy and this crazy lady is pointing a camera at me.” :) The grey/white one and the black smudge-faced ones are girls, the other two are boys. The whiter boy is having the hardest time socializing. He loves to play with his siblings but gets pretty hissy (tough guy stance) when we people approach. But I keep working on getting them used to humans.

Trying to do my best for them while they’re here! :)

15. Where are these kittehs? I would like one!

16. omg! love the hover text. I remember having a litter of kittens that I thought I was going to adopt out. I kept all four. Was one of the most rewarding decisions I ever made.