ResQte Of The Week: Toots, Monty, And Daniel Tiger

We’ve got a ResQte Of The Week Triple Play today. They’re currently residing at different SF locations, and all three are looking for a nice place to live! Maybe your house?

Toots (first photo) and Monty (second) are brothers at Saving Grace Rescue. Below those guys is Daniel Tiger, who is at Wonder Cat Rescue.

Toots_SGR

Monty_SGR

FUR_8562-X2
Photos c/o The Furrtographer. While you might not live in SF- of course most of you don’t- you might know someone who does! Please let them nose about these three knuckleheads! If you know of a Cute Rescue we should know about, give us a shout.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

What lucky kittehs to have their purrtraits done by The Furrtographer. Can I please have my soul back when you guys are done with it?

2. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats (and Two Orange Kittehs) says:

All three are adorbs, but that marmie. <3

I'm not too far away from San Francisco so I could go get him, but I don't think the two marmies I already have would be very happy if I got another one. I can dream though, right?

3. Like Victoria, I dream about adding more cats to our household when I see adorable kittehs like these. Our two grumpy old men cats would not put up with an interloper, though. These kittens are all gorgeous, and I suspect they will find homes quickly.

4. These sweeties will find homes soon, I am sure it! (Thanks in no small part to the furtographer!)

5. Oops, that should of been “of it”. Someday I will post an error-free call comment but don’t hold your breath!

6. I’d love to, but my landlord will have a FIT if I get any more cats.

7. vulfhild says:

@Berg I have grumpy senior cats, 2 male, 1 female, and though they have no desire to participate in kitten folderol, they were able to cope with one. Recently caught one licking her.

8. Thanks for the kind comments but it is my pleasure to meet such sweethearts :)

9. Clairdelune says:

I lost my heart in San Francisco… to a marmie called Daniel Tiger. And to those other two eager little faces. If only. Oh, this is painful, Josh!

10. As the fortunate foster mom for Daniel Tiger and his mother, Henrietta Pussycat (tm Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood), I can tell you he’s a charmer! He’s pretty adventurous and has a seemingly inexhaustible supply of kitten energy. Fortunately, mama’s only about a year old herself, so they’re always playing together. Ah, to be young again… ;)

11. phred's mom says:

Here I am on the East Coast, a bajillion
    miles away from Daniel Tiger! I would
    take him in a New York minute if I were
    closer. Even though I’m not in New York.
    That face!

12. Rhonda B. says:

They are all gorgeous! I wish there weren’t so many homeless cats in this world. Cats are wonderful pets- my first kitty girl “Babi” lived to be 20 years old. I rescued my current sweetie pie “Lexi” (she is 11 years old) a little over a year ago from a wonderful organization in Ohio. It is called the Tenth Life and is a no-kill cat shelter.

13. AWW :D If I lived in San Francisco, I would take all three dear sweet kitties :D