The Look

unnamedDateline, City Of Brotherly Loff: Philadelphia Zoo’s Black-footed Cat Aza had a litter of little guys (and one girl) – the first ever to be born at the Philadelphia Zoo, says ZooBorns. They were named Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion. Drogon and Viserion are guys and Rhaegal is a girl. (Someone at the Philly Zoo is a “Game Of Thrones” fan.)

unnamed (1)

unnamed (2)
From Maureen P. and Mira A.

Comments

1. Jenny Islander says:

It’s the same look on Mom and all of the little fluffballs: “No matter what you do, no matter how you act, no matter how rapidly tasty things appear in your presence, no matter how carefully you look after my booboos and shoo away larger animals, I will never, ever not believe that you are not about to eat my head. But I am tiny and you are big.”

Cute Or Sad?

2. Mary (the first) says:

Is there a “baby daddy” to be acknowledged? Just curious….

3. What the heck are they? I can’t believe they are people eating cats. I soooo want one! Nowww!

4. Oh come on! They deserve cuter names than those!

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

The second pic makes it look like he has no neck or other body segments, like he’s just a meat tube with a big doofy face at one end and ears at 3 and 9. Not terrible dignified, but certainly adorable.

6. So cute, I read on the zoo’s page that they are smaller than a house cat and preferred food i spiders :) They also have a video http://www.philadelphiazoo.org/Animals/Mammals/Carnivora/Black-Footed-Cat.aspx

7. orcgirl says:

What, none of the boys is Ser Pounce?

8. warm-n-fuzzy says:

They are half the size of domesticated cats. They don’t eat people, but they are wild animals found in southern Africa. Cute, but not house pets. There are plenty of adorable domestic cats at shelters throughout the country that need homes.

9. An extra-teeny cat that eats spiders?? Sign me up!!

10. From the article:
    Ascari: Male, born May 11, 2006 at Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo. He arrived at the Zoo on October 12, 2011 from the Kansas City Zoo.

11. Clairdelune says:

OMG, what a face!! Gorgeous little fuzzballs!!

12. AWW :D Black-footed Cat Aza is making sure her sons, Drogon and Viserion, and her daughter, Rhaegal, are well behaved kittens in front of the humans :D