Yes, This Happened

A Mineh-Horseh wanders up to a Puppeh.

And then noms him.

Watch.

T.O.

Comments

1. mrtsmom says:

I would like to go to this magical place. Preferably before today’s work day is out. Grass. Birds. Mini horses giving bull dog belly rubs….

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Haha, that was a great roll. It’s like her contents sloshed and that’s why she fell over. Pibbles are really cute.

3. I’ve heard of Cow tipping.. but dog tipping?? I didn’t know mini-horses were such practical jokers!

4. Jenny Islander says:

Itty Bitty Baby Horsie: “I am the boss of you! Rar!”

Great Big Muscledog: ” . . . Yes, yes you are.”

Anybody who thinks pitties are all vicious death machines needs to watch this.

5. Ellen W. says:

Is that baby mini-horsie?! It’s good to know that doggies can be ded from the cute too.

6. phred's mom says:

Bebeh horsie ultimately
    gets around to the fritoes.

7. Stressfactor says:

Nibble, nibble, nibble. Bebeh horse is actually very gentle with the doggeh.

8. Copperbat says:

I gotta say, that pups reaction would be my exact reaction to being nuzzle-nibbled by a mini foal!

9. Rachael says:

Puppeh: “I surrender!”

Horsey: “Of course you do. Now gimme that arm so I can chew on it.”

I must admit, I worried a bit when horsey approached puppeh’s nether region. :)

10. Horse leeps!

11. PS. Horses are really gentle with small animals – kittens, rabbits. Some race horses have their own rabbit in the stall that even travels with them. :)

12. I was too, Rachel! Things could have gotten unpleasant.

13. Jenny Islander says:

@ScoutC & Rachel: The dog could’ve gotten up and done the Reproving Paw of Nuh-Uh if the foal got too rough. Or just walked away. (Pittie? Probably just walked away.)

14. SixFootJen says:

Doggeh’s face looks like Polar Bear Face.

15. That’s a staffie, not exactly a pibble. Staffies are even gorgeouser, but you don’t see too many in the US. This may be in the UK, where they are are abundant. Love the pup’s chubby relentingness.

16. Laura DragonWench says:

It looks like the doggeh was a girl. I would hope so, otherwise that horse’s nose was getting into dangerous territory! That said, I’d like to know where this magical place is, where bebeh horses run around nomming on puppehs, so that perhaps I can go there and get in on the action! :D