All Bow To Chairman Meow

unnamed“About one year ago this furry abandoned boy was wandering outside my apartment complex and followed me home. One year later, he’s a happy, affectionate and very loved Dictator of our home! I came home today and found Chairman Meow asleep on the patio, cuddling with his favorite Giant Broccoli. It would be an honor if he could be featured on Cute Overload! Thanks, Janice P.”

Comments

1. Aw, what a sweet and handsome boy! Thanks for giving him a loving home (and a giant broccoli!) ;)

2. Once A Fish says:

The fact that “Giant Broccoli” was tagged implies that there will be, at some point, more pictures that will require said tag. I am strangely excited for this.

3. Kristin says:

A well-loved, happy kitty with a giant broccoli just made my day.

4. I love kitties and I love broccoli.

5. Hannah Mangold says:

very cute

6. DogEared says:

Giant Broccoli tag. i’ll be waiting for the next one too…..p.s. love the sleepy kitteh.

7. Like everyone else, must see more cutie-pies with giant broccoli.

8. Neglected to say how adorable this boy is!

9. I’ve got the handsome kitteh sorted now all I need is a giant broccoli. I’ve never really thought about stuffed vegetables in that way before. Imagine an onion stuffie.

10. AWW :D I am so glad that you are able to give a loving forever home to your dear sweet boy kitty, Chairman Meow, Janice P. :D I hope you have many long and happy years with him :D

11. Blue Footed Booby says:

What a coincidence. I am wearing a shirt that says “Yay it’s broccoli.”

12. BFB, maybe if you send in a photo of you in your broccoli shirt, with some convenient cutie(s), it can be another one for the Giant Broccoli tag.

13. 260Oakley says:

After the Giant Broccoli made it’s debut on CO, stalk prices went through the roof.

14. 260Oakley says:

I should now be pelted with rotten vegetables for the apostrophe in my last comment. Oh, for an edit!

15. Alice Shortcake says:

*Squeezes Oakley’s shoulder reassuringly*

Don’t worry. We’ve all had a little apostrophe accident at one time or another.

16. Christine says:

The Broccoli is IKEA, if I’m not mistaken. My dog-in-law has one, too!

17. doomchild says:

IKEA broccoli. They have carrots and other veggies too :)
    *throws a stuffed IKEA carrot at 2600Oakley*

18. Look at that big ol’ SMILE! He looks so happy and comfy. “Got the couch, got the sun, got my giant broccoli–yeah, this is much better than being homeless.”