Freya Tries To Take Out The Shower Curtain

Freya The Maine Coon Kitteh tries to dispose of her hoomin’s shower curtain. (And there seems to be a Simon’s Cat vibe here, no? Make sure the speakers are up.)

From Kevin P.

Comments

1. I always said cats have snakes in their heads. This is a total Simon Cat rip off.

2. Mary (the first) says:

Freya spoke up, several times, about the curtain but apparently no one was listening.

3. This is rather reminiscent of my Birman boy trying to climb my newish and gorgeous organza overlay curtains in my bedroom. It’s kinda cute in a pull-your-hair-out in despair sort of way. I mean I want to put a stop to it, but who am I to ruin my kitteh’s play? We’ve all been there right?

4. mrtsmom says:

Also, a Maru with the Really Big Box vibe, as well.

5. 260Oakley says:

Freya says: You’re not going to post this on YouTub, are you?

6. Rachael says:

I don’t blame the cat. The shower curtain obviously started it. :)

And, as always, 260 for the win!!! :)

7. DeeDeeFaye says:

Freya NEEDS a playmate, then they BOTH can give it to the shower curtain.

8. Oh does this look familiar! I call my bath tub the cats playpen. We play paw ball by the hours. And we hide between the liner and the curtain and play hide and seek. Often when I am taking a shower. They have such fun in the tub!

9. Those are some exceptional cataloons.

10. Clairdelune says:

Love Freya’s furry pantaloons — oops, I mean cataloons, gryt — and that tail is something else — worthy of any fox. I wonder if she keeps her hoomins awake at night with all that vocalizing. My kitteh starts her caterwauling at 5 AM… :-D

11. Smartypants says:

gart246, sounds like your cats are mighty pampered (as they deserve)! You should submit some video to CO – I would love to see a ‘paw ball’ game!

12. Pantaloonies!!

13. :lol: Freya The Maine Coon Kitteh tries to dispose of her hoomin’s shower curtain with no success :lol:

14. Linda SF says:

Sounds catnip fueled, as well. Or Freya is in heat??