ResQte Of The Week: Squidget

Cuteporter Shelby S. sent this to us- thank you, SS!

“I saw this video today and thought this little dog was so cute. She’s been rescued in Michigan!”

We also got this note from The Michigan Humane Society’s Ryan M.: “Squidget is currently in a foster home and is not available for adoption. We do not have a time frame for when we expect her to be healthy enough for adoption. We will update her status on our Facebook page. Thanks for reaching out!” As always, if you know of a Cute Rescue we should know about, (hence the name ResQte) you know what to do.

Comments

1. twocityshibas says:

Squidget has to be the cutest name I have ever heard!!!

2. I squee, you squee, we all squee for SQUIDGET!

Oh, and M.O.C.O. calendar – I think we found your newest, baldest addition :D

3. Smartypants says:

What a sweet dog – she’ll be a great addition to someone’s home.

And yes – Men of CO!

4. Rhonda B. says:

What a cutie pie- she’s so tiny! I am glad she made it to the humane society where they can set her up in an awesome forever home.

5. what a perfect name for her :) she’s going to be a wonderful addition to a very lucky family. <3

6. Rachael says:

2.2 pounds??? My dog weighs 4 pounds and she’s teensy, so I can only imagine how miniscule Squidget is. If I lived anywhere near Michigan I’d adopt her in a heartbeat! You can see how (even more) beautiful she’ll be once she fills out a bit and you can tell how lovey dovey her personality is. Also, that is such a boopable nose!! :)

7. Yolanda Jarvis says:

I will take her! I will donate $300 if I get her!

8. whawhawhatsis says:

If I was fostering Squidget, she’d be a foster failure for sure! What a precious little girl!

9. Cute as can be! I loooooooove mini dogs! Well done Michigan!

10. In the youtube comments, someone claims to be the owner of this dog. So curious as to whether or not this is true, and if they have been reunited!

11. Shelby S. says:

OMG Thanks for sharing!! I love her and want her so badly! I will be very jealous of her adopters!

12. Squidget IS the cutest dang name evah. And oh, boy, she is so *Thud*worthy. I know she’ll get a great home. Resqute RULE!

13. Emily- I just read those youtube comments. That “owner” sounds a little “off.” Besides, why was poor Squidget found matted, collarless, and starving? I HOPE they give the precious baby to a GOOD owner.