A Dozen Magical Moments With Lilu Blue And Katherine

Last summer, we told you about Russian photographer Andy Prokh, who has been photo-documenting his daughter Katherine growing up with her British Shorthair cat LiLu. Now they’re back, joined by a new kitten!

1066991686

1066991636

1066991574

1066991594

1066991608

1066991616

1066991628

1066991642

1066991645

1066991680

1066991691

1066991696
My Modern Met.

Comments

1. These pic’s make me smile and tear up at the same time, why is that? OH THE FEELS! So much emotion and action can be captured in “simple” black & white.

2. Lilu’s got some serious disapproval going on there.

3. Rachael says:

Each photo is a little gem. I can’t believe the kittehs were so cooperative! Perhaps there were treats involved. :)

4. orcgirl says:

Either that child is tiny or those kittehs are HUGE. Even the kitten looks like it will be quite a large adult.

5. I’m so glad someone mentioned “treats” – I had a horrible thought about the kitties having to be glued down or something because they seem so cooperative.

6. Mikeyfur says:

Beautiful, creative, adorable.

7. Those pictures are fantastic. I’m more of a dog person than a cat person, but those pics make me (almost anyway) want to get a cat.

8. Clairdelune says:

Absolutely precious! When she is grown up and having to face life as an adult, these photographs will help soften and overcome life’s many problems.

9. aww! How sweet and creative. Love, love, love the teapot photo. Classic.

10. Avocado says:

That little girl is also so cute!

11. Sandi Lee says:

Darling little girl, adorable cats (big, but adorable!) and great imagination and love in each photograph. And I agree that pretty soon the cats will actually be LARGER than their young mistress (or, knowing cats, their “hand maiden”?).

12. AWW :D I hope they have many long and happy years with the cats :D