Poll: Bottle-Fed Bebehs

Vlad S. sent us these videos, and wants to know which one you think is cuter. Fair enough, let’s roll out a Poll!

Puppehs:

Kittehs:

Wombats:

Comments

1. Impossible choice!! :-)

2. Ffanffan says:

I can’t decide! They’re all so cute!! Love the dog’s “swimming” action and cat’s “om nom nom, I’m falling asleep”

3. I want to vote for all of them!

4. 260Oakley says:

Really wanted to hear a womburp on that last one.

5. Clairdelune says:

OMG!! They are all impossibly cute and adorable. But that gray tabby baby making loud sucking sounds… I so envied that lady holding the bottle.

6. In any poll, totally regardless of the actual subject, I always vote “KITTEHS!” :D

7. Sabreur says:

The kneading paws at 0:35 on the kittehs video slayed me. So. Much. Happiness.

8. All so adorable–indeed an impossible choice…

9. Rachael says:

Chubbeh bebbeh wombat. That’s all I can say. *thud*

10. yulyndi says:

bebeh kitteh ears wiggling – too adorbs!

11. rosebud says:

Where are the piglets?

12. jlamusings says:

ALL adorable! But holy moley, is it me or does that wombat look a muppet come to life????

13. This is a “Sophie’s choice” decision; impossible to make!

14. Lisa marie says:

KITTEHS!!! And wiggly ears ….and air Biscuits…and bottle grabbing action!!!

15. vulfhild says:

Voted pups just because they seemed so desperate. Kits are more like “Master Fluff requires his bottle now…”

16. I wanna burp a wombat

17. AWW :D I just LOVE the video of the dear sweet little kitties getting their kitten milk :D I would suggest that wrapping a small washcloth or towel around the bottle so the kittens have something to do their kneading with their little paws like they would with their own mom :D

18. AWW :D I just LOVE the video of the dear sweet little kitties getting their kitten milk :D

19. I would suggest that wrapping a small washcloth or towel around the bottle so the kittens have something to do their kneading with their little paws like they would with their own mom :D

20. dolphin815 says:

How can anyone listen to those little gurgling squeals puppies make and not melt?

21. mplsdeb says:

OMG thought my head would explode from all that cute. The gentle slurping noises. The little kneading paws.
    Cannot choose.
    @Oakley…I agree, I thought for sure we’d hear a burp.