Do NOT Watch This Video~

…without Kleenex. It’s THAT cute. OK, you’ve been warned. Go ahead and click. If you dare.

From Viral Viral Videos.

Comments

1. Sandra Wickham says:

Emma loved her new puppy for the last three years and they finally got to meet!!!

2. Well. I’m going to need a bucket and mop to wipe up the tears.

3. should have heeded the warning!!!!!!!

4. Clean up, Aisle 4!

*sniff*

5. CURSE YOU, ONIONS!

6. Saffron says:

OMG that is the sweetest evar. They are BFFs already. <3
    Now I need to go give my kittehs hugs…BRB

7. She really wanted a kitty didn’t she?

8. Yay for Emma and Pooh! I wish them many happy years together.

9. The poor girl just couldn’t bring herself to tell her parents she really wanted an iPhone.

10. Holy buckets! I may be useless for the next 15 minutes or so. *goes back to re-watch*

11. Rachael says:

Sure I cried. What’s your point? :)

P.S. I think you’d have to be lacking a soul – or maybe a heart – not to cry over that much sweetness. Imagine having your one single wish finally come true. *sigh*

12. Baby-talk adverse says:

I might have cried if there were less baby-talk from the adults in the background. Her reaction was sweet, though, and I suspect that puppy will be loved and loved.

13. This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

14. That is so sweet.

15. Oh my. Thank you for the warning! Weeping with joy!

16. She’s not going to put down that dog for at least three weeks.

17. prinsas says:

i ignored the warning . . . d*mmit. worth it. i remember the exact feeling i had when my first pup was handed to me . . . top 10. wishes to emma and her new puppy: much love and happiness.

18. dolphin815 says:

That is one seriously mellow puppy. My girl was a bit older when I got her (back in the stone age) and she crawled all over me trying to lick every single inch of my face, her whole body shaking because she was just SO EXCITED to be meeting new people. Yeah, I might be crying.

[Yeah and puppies HATE salty tears! --Moderator]

19. mplsdeb says:

Wouldn’t it be lovely to see them every so often as they grow up together :)

20. Laura DragonWench says:

I guess I’m just cold-hearted because I didn’t cry. Of course, I can’t really put myself in Emma’s position, having grown up with pets always in the house. It was never a special occasion to get a new dog. My nanny growing up was my mom’s teacup poodle, Patches, who enjoyed running into my butt, head-first, when I was learning to stand up and walk, knocking me back onto the floor, but was my fiercest protector whenever something came near me that she didn’t trust. When I got a dog of my own, at 12 years old, she wasn’t handed to me like some inanimate bundle, but was a live animal I went to the shelter to pick out and interact with. Pebbles literally threw herself against the fence of her pen in her eagerness to get to me–I didn’t just pick her, she picked me, as it should be. While I can understand Emma’s happiness–after all, I probably would’ve cried just as hard had I gotten my childhood wish, a horse–I’ve never liked the idea of presenting a child, or anyone, with a dog or cat that someone else has picked out. I guess I’m just a buzzkill. :(