An App For A Good Paws (Geddit?)

The Furrtographer aka Josh Norem has his first app for iOS available on the Apple™ App Store!

It’s 116 kitten wallpapers, and was created from his various volunteer efforts with Tonis Kitty Rescue, Wonder Cat Rescue and Saving Grace Rescue Inc.!

The cost?

Ninety-nine cents. For 116 Kittehs. That works out to 0.00853448276 cents per kitteh!

(He’ll be donating a portion of the proceeds to the rescues that provided kittehs for the shoot, so everybody wins!)

Whadya waitin’ for? Here they are!

1911691_10101407810428526_6231055283978568312_n
(© 2014 The Furrtographer. No kittens were harmed in the making of this app but many squees were had by all involved.)

Comments

1. Cute, but not good at math.

2. scotteharris says:

Bring it over to Android and I’ll buy it!

3. Just down loaded This…it is so cute!!! I can change my wall paper every day for 116 days and then start over. Thanks! >^..^< They should do a puppy one for the dog lovers in the group!

4. Someone needs to move the decimal point over a couple of places to the right…

5. phred's mom says:

. . .to the left, Frank.

6. I failed math in first grade. It haunts me to this day.

7. sciencedino says:

We need one with puppies!

8. It’s to the right, phred’s mom. 99 / 116 = 0.8534 cents per kitteh.

9. AWW :D I would get it if Bell carries it :D

10. Very adorable! Need an Android version sooner rather than later, please! Also a kitten AND puppy version for those of us who like BOTH! :D

11. yulyndi says:

@FrankS, actually it’s just right the way it is. .99/116 (you forgot the decimal before the 99) =0.008534, which is less than 1 penny per pic! What a deal!

@Brinke, you may have failed the math in first grade, but this calculation was correct! Bravo!

12. yulyndi says:

p.s. Josh, please let us know when there is a Kindle version.

13. Thanks everyone – I am starting out with iOS only due to cost constraints, and need to see how this does before I move to a new platform. It was a lot of money out of my own pocket, so I have to kind of wait and see :) Thank you to everyone who bought it, and thanks to CO for the mention!!!

14. Awwwww. :)

15. Are they high enough resolution to work on an iPad? I’m SO there!

Oh, and…
    99 cents / 116 kettehs = 0.853448 cents per kitteh.
    0.99 dollars / 116 kittehs = 0.00853448 dollars per kitteh.

16. @yulyndi – There is no decimal before the 99 because we’re already talking in cents, not dollars. See Jan’s message for the math behind cents and dollars.

17. yulyndi says:

@Jan & FrankS – thanks for the clarification!

18. Debbie C says:

This is too cute. Worth more than the 99 cents. Thanks, Josh.