Memorial Day 2014

Let’s remember all the brave men and women who have served & died for our country. #Thankyou.

Let’s also take a look at these guys welcoming home their hoomins.

OK, so that’s a bad example. Let’s move on to Molly The Goldie, who greets her mom returning from Afghanistan.

This puppeh gets her BAROO on and lets the entire neighborhood know her hoomin is back.

This puppeh is named…ready? Emmitt Thunderpaws. Can’t say why. Nope.

Gracie turns into a wiggling SQUEAK MONSTER.

This German Shepherd is happy to see his hoomin….but you’re not gonna get that ball.

This puppeh just goes 100% FULL-TILT WACKO GONZO BANANAS.

Here’s one puppeh who loves her daddy for sure.

This U.S. Navy sailor gets plowed over by his three puppehs.

Comments

1. murkle46 says:

I wish they would have posted a happy greeting between a vet and their cat.

2. murkle46 says:
  3. freetomato says:

Those never get old. I just retired from the National Guard in January and hated leaving me pups when I had to go away. Never again!

4. Awww. Welcome back guys. And I bet that cat is sleeping on their soldier’s face that night.

5. Rachael says:

I’m such a sucker for this stuff. Sometimes it makes me all weepy but more often I end up with a big silly grin on my face. Like right now. :)

6. 6rabbits says:

NO ONE will ever welcome you home like a dog will! :-)
    ( Normally I watch these with a big goofy grin on my face, but when dogs cry and act like Molly in the first video, I’m sad because it seems like maybe they thought their human had died. )

7. Today’s actually about the ones who don’t get to come home.

8. Nothing left of me but a puddle of tears. Blessings and thanks to our people in uniform, and those who serve on the home front.

9. AWW :D These videos are so sweet :D (They could of done a better one of the cat as kitties LOVE their humans.)

10. Tony James says:

Hold on – no picks of Obersturmbahnpuddinfuhrer Teh-0 being welcomed home by Ricky and MISTER Bounce?! WTH, man?!

11. Jenny Islander says:

@Kar: “I will not look at you. I will not cuddle with you. I will not do the Tail Flagging Rub of Joy for you. I’ll just . . . be in my favorite warm spots . . . which all happen to be within arm’s reach of wherever you happen to be. Or I might sit on you if you’re between me and my absolute favorite chair. And I’ll be purring a lot. It’s a thing I do. It’s a reflex. And I absolutely will not flip the heck out if you dare close a door between yourself and me for the next, oh, 72 hours or so. If you hear any yowling, it’ll be the–the pipes, yeah. You should really see to that.”

12. dolphin815 says:

See, this is why dogs rule.

13. @Jenny, SNERK. I love that, just out of reach by coincidence positioning.

14. Athena's Mom says:

Thank you Donna for posting a good kitty welcome home video! Kitties miss their people too. They may not show it with quite the same intensity visible to us, but they do. I would have thought seeing Tara the hero cat saving her boy would have dispelled that myth.

15. AWW :D Great video of that kitty welcoming home her daddy :D