Happy Seventh Birthday To MARU

1960945_10152307139270073_4836359972667935316_oFor several years you’ve made the Net your home
And entertained millions with your girth
So today you’re now seven years old
The most popular cat on Earth.

Maru this birthday tribute is for you
Your videos bring C.O. lots of clicks
We hope you’re with us for many more years
With Hana…and your portly bag o’ tricks.

Click on image for Maru Wallpaper Action!

MARU2 + CRAB HAT ACTION
Maru cartoon image by PetPicsArt.com.

Comments

1. Ermahgirth! It’s Maru’s birth-day!

2. Happy birthday Maru! King of the interwebs!

3. Yay for Maru Overload >:3

4. dgerish says:

Happy day, Maru! I needed to smile at your cuteness today–just lost my feral Molly Weasleycat to FIV-related illness. (Wow, did I just bring everybody down with me? Sorry.)

5. Long live teh King.

6. annette says:

Happy birthday Maru! Big Box & Maru never fails to bring a smile.

dgerish: So sorry for your loss.

7. Happiest of Birthdays, Maru! And a bit thank-you, CO. I’m using the videos as reward breaks for getting housecleaning done. CO and Maru are the only two meaningful reasons for the invention of the interwebs. (Oh, and now Hannah as well)

I’m sorry to hear of your loss Dgerish. If anyone can soothe your broken heart, Maru can I’m sure.

8. Oh Maru. You make me laugh.

9. 260Oakley says:

Happy girthday, dear Maru.

10. I think its sad that Maru doesn’t recognise himself in the mirrors.

11. Happy Birthday to His Roundness, King of the Interwebs!

12. murkle46 says:

Maru is Megaminds secret identity?
    And how about a party for Maru with Hana?I really enjoy seeing them together!

13. Happy Birthday your wonderful girthness!

14. yulyndi says:

@260Oakley – priceless!
    I so love the cartoon rendering of Maru. It really captures His Roundness the Circle and how I see him!
    @pyrit, LOL, just caught the Ermahgirth!
    C.O., thanks for all the wonderful Maru videos, pics, and wallpaper. It’s great to have them all in one place.
    @dgerish, I’m so sorry for your loss

15. Emmberrann says:

We do love Maru, and wish his entire family many more years of love, health and merriment! Love Hana, too. And boxes! Lots and lots of boxes!

16. Rachael says:

Happy Birfday, oh Portly One! Wishing you nothing but pure joy.

dgerish, I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sure Miss Molly is lighting up the heavens as we speak.

17. Vidstone says:

Happy Birthday, Maru! Here’s something that clearly isn’t Maru for his birthday:

18. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet kitty, Miss Molly, dgerish, :cry:

19. AWW :D Happy 7th Birthday, Maru :D I hope you have many, many more :D

20. Thanks, everybody–CO peeps are the best at comfort in a moment like this. Vidstone, I hope mugumogu has seen that video. That guy is inspired.

21. Vidstone says:

Thanks, debg, me too. I forget how I found it, but it seemed appropriate.

22. Oh the innocent times when we first learned of Maru’s box habits!

23. Cynthia M says:

Happy birthday big boy! :-D

24. Yeah, Maru-kun is the most anerable cat personality in the world. Besides, he shares a birthday with me; I’m of course see-veral years older…

25. Christine says:

The Circle is IMMORTAL! He is a GOD!!! And when he chooses to leave his early bonds (which we hope won’t be for at least another 20 years….HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!) , he shall reign from his burnished golden box in the heavens!!!!

WE WORSHIP YOU, OH FAT ONE!!!

26. Happy Birthday dearest Maru! You’ve brought us all pleasure and happiness when we’ve most needed it (stuck at our desks hating work).