Caturday: Schrödinger

“This morning I walked in on Schrödinger, my recently rescued Siamese Cat, happily playing in a huge hole he ripped out in the bed cover. He clearly had no idea that he had done something wrong. I tried to be angry but ended up just laughing and taking pictures.”

[See? THIS is how the kittehs get us. They’re destroying something- and they KNOW they’re doing something wrong. But oh, no. WE walk in, trying to be all tough, but we end up laughing. Thus the little schemers know that once again…they’ve won. We must stop enabling this behaviour! Someday. -Ed.]

Comments

1. dgerish says:

I simply have to ask: did you have to look inside the hole to know he was really there?
    He’s quite the cutie. Whackadoodle eyes look even better when kitties are cross-eyed.

2. Smartypants says:

Pic #2 – tongue plus beans for the win!

3. That’s the revenge for calling him/her Schrödinger

4. Servant to Ninja the Cat says:

Love the name.

5. Pssst, Schrödinger… it’s also fun to rip open the down comforter – free flyin’ feathers ebberywhither! Signed, pyrit’s cats PS You’re cute!

6. “Shreddinger.” Just wait until he gets lost in that new universe he’s ripped open. Ask me how I know…

7. murkle46 says:

Maybe he was preforming a kitty rebirthing?

8. whawhawhatsis says:

Schrödinger is a gorgeous kitty with terrific fangs! Just watch out for the bed mouse when he hides completely under those covers. :)

9. victoreia says:

You didn’t really need those covers, did you? Because everything is a cat toy at some point……

10. Got to love a Siamese, especially a seal-point.

And yes, that is a great name for cats.

11. Photo 3: Schrodinger is toats laffin’ at you. Of course you had to stand there and take his photo and succumb to his cute. It is all part of the kitteh-versal plan to take over the planet and reduce us to the servitude we knew back in the time of the Egyptians.
    Face it, we’re all doomed.
    Sadly, I’m lovin’ it.

12. RIP sheets…heh heh

13. :lol: AWW :lol: Naughty Schrödinger making a hole in that bed cover :lol:

14. Slippers says:

I would like to echo dgerish’s question. What a cutie patootie!!!!!!!!!!