ResQte Of The Week: So This Bebeh Moose Goes Into A Tim Hortons…

It seems a Bebeh Moose was sadly orphaned this week. The rather confusing story of how it ended up at the Wild At Heart Refuge Center is here. Here’s the lowdown from CBC Morning North.

On the way to Wild At Heart, though- rescuer Stephan Michel Desgroseillers needed to stop off for some coffee at Tim Hortons.

And more photos, from the Custom Performance Coatings FB page, which apparently is authored by Desgroseillers.

10274104_247390722124846_2510438415170611777_n

10379975_247390702124848_2228923786897057481_o
Thanks to @LisaBrault and Alexandra M.

Comments

1. these are beautiful photos and a very heartwarming story

2. Awwww! Adorable mooselet!
    What’s a Tim Horton’s? Is it
    some kind of chain? We
    don’t have those here in Wyoming.

3. huge Canadian chain, eh

4. Jodi, Tim Horton is a chain of coffee shops all across Canada, in addition to good affordable coffee they also have donuts, muffins and food stuff like sandwiches and soups. There are also some Tim’s in New England I think.

5. Transpogue says:

Bebeh Mooselet! It was trying to nurse from all of the hoomins. :P

6. This is the most Canadian video i’ve ever seen.

7. Rachael says:

I like to think that the goodness of hoomins ultimately triumphs over all the evil in the world. This video does not disappoint.

8. prinsas says:

i figure a baby moose schnozzle-nudge is thisclose to being touched by an angel.

9. edmundh says:

If bebeh moose here needs a name I suggest “Timbits”! :D

10. The whole neighborhood must have heard me squeeing with delight. What an adorable little mooselet. I hope it didn’t bite anybody’s sister.

11. a møøse once bought me coffee (not really)

12. murkle46 says:

13. As a Canadian myself, I gotta say, you can’t get much more Canadian than this!!

14. Well, if you are at any given point in Canada, the closest place is a Tim Horton’s.

15. sabrina rose says:

What a sweet baby! Love those knobby knees! Hope he is getting plenty of food and rest now.

16. Ohmergerd! I want a bebeh moose in my house too. He loafs!

17. Tony James says:

New item on Tim Horton’s menu, limited time only- Coffee and Chocolate Mousse.

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

Ahahaha, those legs are ridiculous. Looking at that last picture it’s hard to believe he only has four.

19. If they do determine the moose is a boy, how about Bruce?

20. i just listened to the entire CBC radio interview with the gentleman who rescued the moose. It sounds like he’s taken some flak about taking the moose to Timmy’s (as we affectionately call Tim Horton’s here in Canada). Honestly, the guy couldn’t have done anything more to help out the baby in the best way possible (he even let it sleep with him overnight). I nominate him for the Men of CO (Canadian Department)!