“Booplesnoot?” That’s A New One

Check out this interesting quirky set of diagrams- they give you a clearer picture of exactly what is where on various adorabuhl creatures. Well, most of ’em are adorbs. Mebbe not the last two.

OK, definitely not the last two.

As seen on Neatorama and It’s OK To Be Smart. Bird Diagram from Bird & Moon, helpfully pointed out by DB. “Cat’s Anatomy” as seen on Trupanion.com, from Night Owl.

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

The best part is “ARSE DAGGER”

2. orcgirl says:

And “nope”, BFB.

3. Mysterikitten says:

OMG… them spiders are more lovable than those darn Wasps! I think spiders are adorable… cause they natural bug repelent.

4. Leg knobs and jump sticks! Love it!

5. annette says:

The wasp diagram is hilarious.

6. I think you need this illustration, too:

7. done!

8. The wasp diagram is hilarious! I love it! But I think spiders are cute… I agree with Mysterikitten, they are awesome cause they get rid of a lot of bugs and insects. Plus, peacock spiders really ARE cute. They were actually even featured on cuteoverload!

9. oh yes those guys are great.

10. Rachael says:

I loff the “sticky-outy leg part” on the bebbeh goat. What a riot! :)

11. Saffron says:

I refer to my kittehs’s bellehs a ‘timmel-tums’ for no reason at all. :)

12. Starfish says:

Tee-hee… “jump sticks”.

Doesn’t this post call for an encore of the “Anatomy of a Corgi” diagram from a while back?

13. Night Owl says:
  14. @Night Owl: Updated!

15. It’s a “booplesnoot” because a boop is what you do to that cute little snoot ;^)

16. :lol: It is surprising just how fast a kitty’s elevator butt goes up when one is petting said kitty :lol:

17. doomchild says:

The wasp and spider ones are EPIC. Not cute, perhaps, but epic nonetheless. ARSE DAGGER ftw!

18. Sorry, as a hard-core spider-admirer, I don’t completely agree with ‘nope’! Gimme a clear container and some stiff cardboard, and I’ll catch and release!

19. Nope, nope, nope!!!! But I will take the adorable bunny!

20. Smartypants says:

Judith – me too! Or I just pick ’em up by hand if needed (I live in a region that doesn’t have venomous ones, though…I wouldn’t recommend it everywhere, LOL).

21. onionpencil says: