“Booplesnoot?” That’s A New One

Check out this interesting quirky set of diagrams- they give you a clearer picture of exactly what is where on various adorabuhl creatures. Well, most of ‘em are adorbs. Mebbe not the last two.

OK, definitely not the last two.

tumblr_msqbvzDcvu1s4uoxto2_1280

tumblr_msqbvzDcvu1s4uoxto1_500

tumblr_inline_n0lcr2aTf21r1agx0

birdparts

parts-of-cat-graphic-v3

Anatomy+of+a+Wasp_7c51d3_4338429

tumblr_msqbvzDcvu1s4uoxto4_1280
As seen on Neatorama and It’s OK To Be Smart. Bird Diagram from Bird & Moon, helpfully pointed out by DB. “Cat’s Anatomy” as seen on Trupanion.com, from Night Owl.

Comments

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

The best part is “ARSE DAGGER”

2. orcgirl says:

And “nope”, BFB.

3. Mysterikitten says:

OMG… them spiders are more lovable than those darn Wasps! I think spiders are adorable… cause they natural bug repelent.

4. Leg knobs and jump sticks! Love it!

5. annette says:

The wasp diagram is hilarious.

6. I think you need this illustration, too:

7. The wasp diagram is hilarious! I love it! But I think spiders are cute… I agree with Mysterikitten, they are awesome cause they get rid of a lot of bugs and insects. Plus, peacock spiders really ARE cute. They were actually even featured on cuteoverload!

8. Rachael says:

I loff the “sticky-outy leg part” on the bebbeh goat. What a riot! :)

9. done!

10. Saffron says:

I refer to my kittehs’s bellehs a ‘timmel-tums’ for no reason at all. :)

11. oh yes those guys are great.

12. Starfish says:

Tee-hee… “jump sticks”.

Doesn’t this post call for an encore of the “Anatomy of a Corgi” diagram from a while back?

13. Night Owl says:
  14. @Night Owl: Updated!

15. It’s a “booplesnoot” because a boop is what you do to that cute little snoot ;^)

16. :lol: It is surprising just how fast a kitty’s elevator butt goes up when one is petting said kitty :lol:

17. doomchild says:

The wasp and spider ones are EPIC. Not cute, perhaps, but epic nonetheless. ARSE DAGGER ftw!

18. Sorry, as a hard-core spider-admirer, I don’t completely agree with ‘nope’! Gimme a clear container and some stiff cardboard, and I’ll catch and release!

19. Nope, nope, nope!!!! But I will take the adorable bunny!

20. Smartypants says:

Judith – me too! Or I just pick ‘em up by hand if needed (I live in a region that doesn’t have venomous ones, though…I wouldn’t recommend it everywhere, LOL).

21. onionpencil says: