I’ll Save You, Lois!!

SGR-4-22-2014 (4)-XL[I'm SUPERCAT! I can nom treats with a single bite! Jump over couches in a single bound! Whack the puppeh with a single swipe!]

SGR-4-22-2014 (1)-XL

SGR-4-22-2014 (6)-XL

SGR-4-22-2014 (2)-XL
This is Jack, who was adopted from Saving Grace Rescue in SF. From The Furrtographer, of course.

Comments

1. dgerish says:

Jack clearly leapt into his human’s heart in a single bound. What an adorable little guy!

2. I’m not sure there is any cat cuter than a marmie kitten.

3. Redonkulously cute. I hope he grows to be a Big Fat Orange Cat just like my Jack.

4. Oh, come now. ALL colors of kittens are just ridiculously cute. The cape, however, puts this little guy over into brain-meltingly cute.

5. awwww

6. i recognize the furrtographer’s style right away!

7. Marmalade kittens absolutely slay me.

8. orcgirl says:

He looks like Count Kitt-ula in pick number 2.

9. Malinki says:

No capes!

10. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that dear sweet little Jack the kitty has a loving forever home :D

11. Those whiskers and eyes are like kryptonite, I’m defenseless

12. David Goldfarb says:

There actually was a Supercat in the comics. He was called Streaky and in fact was a marmalade tabby much like this kitten. (He was an earth cat, a pet of Supergirl in her secret identity, who was affected by a rare variety of Kryptonite that gave Kryptonian-like powers to earth beings.)

13. victoreia says:

ROTFLMAO, @Malinki!

Also, marmies are the top level of cute! (I’ve had three!)

14. We have an event in London where doggies wear little capes like this – it’s redonkulously cute :D http://www.guidedogs.org.uk/dogs-unite

15. Hey, MY name is Lois. This little guy can come save me anytime he wants.

16. Rachael says:

Josh N’s photos could make any animal look adorable but let’s face it, he had some Grade A material to begin with. This little marmie just rocks the charts!!! :)

17. twocityshibas says:

@Malinki, bwahahahahaha!! Thanks for the giggle fit!

18. Saffron says:

Kittayn is obviously trying to fly to MY house. Come here leetle marmerson!

19. Clairdelune says:

@Kar: Exactly right! Brain-melting kryptonite emitting a radiation that strips hoomins of all defenses! Yes, Marmie Master, whatever you wish. :-O

20. Absolutely, redonkulosly adorbs! And, OHH, the TOEBEANS on photo #2!