Dream Catcher

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-8__880Canadian photographer Andre Villeneuve took this photos as seen on Bored Panda, of sqwerls and titmice hanging out and snacking together.

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-9__880
Quoting the BP article, Villeneuve says “My camera is almost a dream catcher.”

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-1__880
Can’t argue with that!

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-2__880

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-4__880

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-5__880

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-6__880

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-7__880

cute-squirrels-tits-andre-villeneuve-14__880

Comments

1. annette says:

These are gorgeous. If you don’t mind getting nothing else done for the rest of the day, head over to the photographer’s website for even more beauty.

2. dgerish says:

They are gorgeous shots, and if CO takes a moment to load, you’re treated to the picture filename onscreen, which is “squirrel-t*t”.

3. I’m pretty sure that bird is a chickadee. Which in no way distracts from its cuteness.

4. mollykubik says:

My mind and heart hope these are real live critters, and not stuffed dead ones. Or photoshopped. I’ve been fooled before. So if they are truly living, then kudos to the photographer. Sorry if I offend.

5. Melanie says:

That’s a chickadee, not a titmouse, by the way.

6. Titmice and chickadees are closely related (in Europe they are all “tits,” which makes my high school students giggle). It’s not restricted to age, either. My mom labeled my father’s first field guide with tabs, and that section was entitled ‘Chicks and Tits’ – :-D

7. too cute! just too stinkin’ cute!! aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

8. and yes that is a chickadee. not a titmouse.

9. murkle46 says:

I like the blocking in the foot up on cup,”Sup”? pic.

10. That’s a CHICKADEE not a Titmouse!!!!

11. Chickadees are tough little birds.

12. Smartypants says:

murkle46 – yes, I love that – gotta stretch those teeny hamstrings!

13. awww adorable!

14. 6rabbits says:

Stills from a Disney film? 😉 mind-bogglingly cute!!

15. You should write a children’s story about their friendship and use the photos for illustrations.

16. dolphin815 says:

Definitely a chickadee. We have one nesting in one of our birdhouses. They are adorable and probably the bravest of all birds. They will land on your head if you stand still enough.