I’m NOT Gonna Slobber All Over U Like DOGS Do…

….I just want some loff!

Meow.

From The Squid of Laughter.

Comments

1. phred's mom says:

Kitteh casts emphatic vote for his
    hoomin’s inclusion in the burgeoning
    Men of CO calendar, nay, TOME.

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

I read a study back when I was in college that found that for both men and women the first thing they look at when they meet somebody is the eyes. After that women’s attention generally shifts around the facial features. Men glance immediately to the crotch before resuming eye contact, periodically sending additional glances crotchward. This is true regardless of the gender, age, or species of the person the man is dealing with, and is totally unconscious. Like, they hooked guys up to eye tracking hardware and showed them pictures of puppies and it still happened.

With that out of the way, who else noticed that this man is obviously going ~*commando*~?

3. This has spawned some great gifs too.

4. Crystal says:

Blue FB…. no, he put something in his pocket in the beginning of the video. If that’s what you’re referring to? Anyway…. OMG THIS IS SO CUTE! I cannot watch this enough!

5. Patrick, that gif is teh awesome.

6. phred's mom says:

BFB, maybe my old IPad is gettin’ on,
    but upon review, I still don’t see the
    “commando” bits. Lord knows I tried.
    Now, where in tunket are my specs?!?

7. 260Oakley says:

@phred’s mom: Maybe we need to put out an APB (All-Parts Bulletin) for the “commando bits”. Poor dude, all he was trying to do was to get some kitteh hugs. :)

8. phred's mom says:

By the way, BFB, as fascinating and instructive as
    your college study is, what’s the connection to this
    really cute video? Other than your observation.

9. Blue Footed Booby says:

@phred’s mom
    Nothing whatsoever! Sometimes I type what’s in my head and mash the post button before my impulse control catches up. Sorry, all!

10. prinsas says:

Outstretched kitty-hug, bless’em. But, oh lordy. an acquaintance of mine has a dog called “commando”, a misfortunate choice by his son. I get the “other” meaning out of my mind, and then something like this pops up. oops. poor choice of words. thanks BFB.

11. dgerish says:

prinsas, the university where I teach has Hornets as a mascot, and the bookstore just came out with a new t-shirt with “Ask me about my stinger” as the slogan. Talk about misfortunate! *facepalm*

12. AWW :D The dear sweet kitty got his/her hug :D

13. did the kitty hug the guy on command?

14. Msdove-thejrtlady says:

I am with pfred’s mom, I do not see proof of the *commando* reference. Like Crystal said he did put something in his pocket at the beginning of the video. I want to get kitty hugs like this too :op

15. Ellen W. says:

Hyura- given the meowing at the beginning it seems more like the guy hugs the kitty on command.