Maru Has His Box, and Sargon Has His….

….spoon. (I swear I thought Sargon was a Vulcan Ambassador to…somewhere. Nope, he was some King Dude from back in the day.)

Live long and prosper, Cuteporter Helmut M.

Comments

1. Love the under the door game.
    I have doors…I have spoons…but I don’t have a kitteh.
    Now I haz a sad.

2. The under the door part was my favorite, too! What an adorable kitteh. I have doors, spoons, and kittehs (two of them), but alas, no kittehs who choose to play with spoons under doors.

3. Once A Fish says:

Spoons (and most things made out of metal) are avoided at our house, but give us a q-tip or a dum-dum lollipop and we will be entertained for HOURS!!!

4. At my house, it’s allll about the milk rings (which is weird ’cause I don’t buy milk. I’ve had to implore friends and sometimes random baristas for colorful plastic Os). I don’t think a spoon would work on carpeted floors.

5. Live long and prospurr.

6. There’s an old Finnish saying “to throw the spoon in the corner” which is an euphemism for “to die”. I hope this kitteh doesn’t imply that it has heard the saying and is plotting something, otherwise this post would need a “Impending Doom” tag :)

7. We’re the Mesopotamians! Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal and Gilgamesh!

8. Saffron says:

It’s always the least expensive toys! My kittehs reject the toys I buy and prefer the basic paper grocery bag (minus the handles).
    Cats! :)

9. jlamusings says:

Aww! Kittehs are so nuts.:-) That’s why I lurve them. And what a great name for a cat! I too have named cats after ancient rulers from around the world, but beware, Helmut M.! I find it to be a self-fulfilling prophecy in that they only are more convinced they’re in charge of us! :-)

10. :lol: Sargon certainly enjoys playing with that spoon and his human :lol:

11. MARMIE!! Of course he’s extra cute and adorable!

12. Clairdelune says:

Now I haz sadness ’cause I have too many carpeted floors, only the small kitchen has tile… time to buy a lottery ticket so I can win lots of money, change all the floors to wood and maybe my kitteh will play spoon throwing with me. Sigghhh… I can only dream. :(

13. Purrseffonee says:

There actually was a character named Sargon in Star Trek: The Original Series episode Return to Tomorrow.

14. I bet that’s a lot of fun to step on in bare feet in the middle of the night.

Sweet Sargon, I’d snorgle the crap out of him. On a regular basis.

15. Claire says:

@Alia, my cat loves the milk rings too! I also get them off soda pop bottles. I like to squeeze them on the sides to shoot them across the room for kitty to chase.

16. SPOON-pong! I love it!

17. Looks like Sargon would make a good hockey goalie. Bonus that he’s a “fetch cat” too!