THIS JUST IN: C’mon Maru~ PLAY With Me!

Hana wants Maru to play with her. REALLY bad.

Hana is 100% Looney Tunes.

Comments

1. I just love these two! I can’t believe how BIG Hana has gotten… She’s really growing up.

2. Andrew says:

Who wouldn’t want Maru to play with them >:3

3. Mischief Girl says:

Did Hana have catnip? She is pretty wild! Loved seeing the two of them playing around the box. That made my day.

4. Kari Callin says:

SOMEONE is wound up! LOLOL

5. WaldenPond says:

She is simply practicing the ‘Halloween Ballet’.

6. sabrina rose says:

I love Hana’s quick side-stepping move with arched tail! Very cute.

7. Hana used textbook form to get Maru into the game. Good work, Little Flower!

8. I have the same question as another: that cat, Hana 花? is pretty wild! What incited her?! What kind of cat is she, looks almost feral..

9. Poofy tailio (loff) alert at 0:11!

10. Robert S. Moffatt says:

As usual, Maru’s houlsehold is spotless.

11. tracyg36 says:

Hana seems to have been exchanging messages with my Harry. They’re both equally mental and quite likely suffering from CKS (Crazy Kitten Syndrome). I like how Maru initially tries to be all proper and then… he just can’t anymore.

12. I love the ‘thump thump thump’ of Hana running up the stairs–followed by Maru’s ‘THUMP THUMP THUMP.’

13. Hana is a lot like my Twitches, only with less running into things.

14. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I’m pretty sure Hana is a Bengal cat, which is a hybrid of an Asian leopard cat and a domestic cat. I’ve known some to be very sweet and docile. But if a cat hasn’t been carefully bred, it can definitely have a wild side. If I were you, Maru, I’d sleep with one eye open!

15. Katherine says:

The sigh of frustration followed by the grumbling….

16. :lol: It is so much fun to watch how dear sweet Hana got dear sweet Maru to play with her :lol:

17. Starfish says:

They grow up so fast… It seems like only a couple months ago Hana was super tiny. Do they make a kitty equivalent of Miracle-Gro over in Japan or something?

Also note how Hana seems to have picked up big bro’s “tail duster” move.

18. Not sure if anyone has said this before, but these two totally remind me of Simon’s Cat.