Bunday Has A Sad: Farewell 2 Henry James Bunman

Clipboard01“Mr. Henry James Bunman, my very cherished and beloved lionhead rabbit, passed away very unexpectedly Thursday night. (I have the sads.) You have featured him on your site a few times before on account of he is the cutest, and I thought maybe you might want to feature him one last time. I will (and do) miss him very very much.” -Kate Q.

Comments

1. Hugs to you, Kate Q! May your happy memories help you through the pain of your loss. Henry James Bunman was adorable.

2. m in athens says:

What an excellent bunny. Good work, Mr. Bunman. Rest in peace.

3. What a handsome fellow. I’m sure he brought much joy into your life. Enjoy frolicking in the meadows of Heaven, Henry James.

4. Ahhhhh, 😟I send you hearty hugs m’lady. What a beautiful boy Mr Henry was. You go gently. πŸ˜₯

5. Teresa says:

AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet bunny, Henry James Bunman, Kate Q :cry: (BIG CYBER HUG)

6. so sorry for your loss :(

7. 6rabbits says:

{{{{hugs}}}} my thoughts πŸ˜₯are with you, Kate Q.; rest in peace Henry James Bunman πŸ˜‡

8. Omw2help says:

I’m sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing him with us, Kate Q.

9. medusa0813 says:

Godspeed Mr. Bunman!! Sending hugs to Kate :-(

10. Ladybird says:

Sorry for your loss Kate Q – losing our furry companions is always so hard. I hope you can enjoy many happy memories of your little fellow – he was very handsome indeed. RIP Henry.

11. I had a rescue bunny for about 3 yrs- “Willow”. I know how sweet they are, and how attached you can become. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

12. Jeanne says:

I am sorry to hear you lost your beloved bunny, Henry James. It’s never easy losing a beloved pet. RIP Mr. Bunman.

13. We’ll all miss him – what a photogenic guy! Take care, Kate

14. awwww I’m so sorry. Rest in peace, Mr Bunman.

15. Susan M. says:

I am so very sorry for the loss of your little one! )-; Thanks for the photo so that we can pay our respects.

16. Oh God. So sorry. Poor you. Poor Bun.

17. What an adorable bun! I’m so sorry for your loss Kate Q! :'(

18. paula fisicaro says:

sweetie – i’m so sorry. rabbits are the best!

19. Msdove-thejrtlady says:

Henry James Bunman has crossed the Rainbow Bridge into heaven. Katie you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

20. Saffron says:

Sending many hugs to Kate Q. I am so sorry Mr. Bunman has passed. :(

21. Rachael says:

Kate Q, it’s so heart wrenching it is to lose a beloved furbaby, but I hope in the weeks and months to come you will recall only the good times you shared. Your precious boy has hopped his way into heaven and I know you will one day be reunited in joy.

22. Buffie says:

All us pet parents are grieving with you. πŸ’“πŸ°

23. So sorry for your loss, Kate Q.

24. We’re sad to hear about Mr. Bunman. Our pets are never with us as long as we’d like. Hugs and purrs from our house.

25. Kate Q. says:

You are all so lovely. Thank you very much for all of your kind words and of course for liking my bunny. He was the best.

26. phoenix says:

Sorry for the loss of such a handsome little guy. He’s in the timothy hay fields of heaven now,

27. LunaChickFringe says:

Bigs Hugs! So sorry that you lost your little man. I know how badly you must be hurting. I’m sure my buns Scooter Lee and Gomez will meet him on the Rainbow Bridge and guide him to endless meadows of hay and dandelions.

28. Sorry to hear about Mr Bunman.

29. :( sorry for your loss, Kate Q.

30. Sorry for your loss. No matter how long they are with us, it’s never long enough.

31. JenDeyan says:

I have to add my condolences to all those here. I hope the good memories you share with your handsome bunman will eventually outshine the sad times you have now.

32. joevillwock says:

My wife and I are so sorry to hear about your loss. His page from the calendar a few years ago was one of the few we kept; it was such a great photo. We had nicknamed him Sherbet, but Henry James Bunman is more fitting for this classy guy.

33. Harmony Paticoff says:

So sorry about your very handsome bunny. My bunny, Bunbun is in the hospital as we speak. He has a mass in his stomach we are hoping is simply a fur ball and nothing more serious. Although just a fur ball is proving to be quite serious (and quite expensive!). Bunnies are so fragile but such wonderful pets. We love our pets so and it’s so difficult when they don’t live nearly as long as we would like them to.