To Get U Ready For Caturday…

…we’d like to offer you these little maniacs. (We’d especially like to point out the dude that goes vertical @ :32.)

Matthew W. says, “Had a batch of kittens a few weeks back, and now it’s ON. I’ll pin ya again, and I’ll pin ya again and you can pin me if you can catch me. Thought it would fit for a CAT-urday. Enjoy. Hope it’s good enough for your awesome site.”

[Couple points. It isn't good, it's -GREAT-! Couldn't hold off 'til tomorrow! Thanks for the compliment, too! -Ed.]

Comments

1. Rescue Gal says:

Wondering what Maru’s mom would think about that house. o_O

2. Teresa says:

AWW :D Those dear sweet little kitties are so cute, Matthew W. :D Any plans to keep one or all of them? :D

3. We are going to keep the white one with spots.. She is a runt, and loves me already, the feeling is mutual of course.

4. Smartypants says:

Great video! Those little carrot tails!

5. carrot tails. lol.

6. mauderules says:

I think Maru’s mom would think it’s a house full of love.

7. This was my world last summer, with 6 little guys on the front porch, wrestling and squeaking constantly. So many happy memories!

8. I had to watch that little stand up and hop move multiple times–too funny! Thanks for sharing the cuteness with us, Matthew W., and I wish you many years of happiness with your new kitten. Does she have a name yet?

9. Ms Blue says:

I would keep the little white one too. Runts are the best :)

10. Caturday is my favourite day!

11. A batch of kittens? Isn’t it a snorggle of kitens?

12. Kittens… sigh.

13. Calvin Bird says:

Is that someone’s room or a barn?

14. Yay, kittens! Yay, kittens! Yay, kittens!

15. Saffron says:

I need those kittayns in my house NOW. Thanks for sending in the vid, Matthew. Your house looks amazing and wonderful to me. <3

16. Mary (the first) says:

White-with-spots might be the runt, but she’s not letting that stop her from attacking her siblings! Feisty, I love it.

17. Laura DragonWench says:

I love the shots where you can see the little waddle-waggle of their butts. Now that’s just too adorbs! However, that fall at 1:21 makes me wince every time. I know babies are made of rubber at this age, but still, that thunking sounds s/he makes as s/he hits the floor? Oof! O_o