In A World, Where Owls And Kittehs Are One…..

Tonight on PBS.

The C.O. team goes deep into the heart of…somewhere far away, pick a country..in search of one of the most mythic creatures on earth. Rarely scene, it invokes awe awwwwwwwwww whenever it is spotted.

In Search Of…The Meowl.

Tonight. On PBS. Check your local listings.

meowls1
Obvy these images were artistically manipulated.

meowls2
But, they do kinda have that Big J Big T vibe.

acp-acp24601
So, maybe they’re….

meowls4
Real?

iblreh02009517
Must go find these. Loooonnnggg plane flight. Taiwan city. Must get Meg to pay for it.

fo-5752935
Tonight on PBS: “Cute Overload: In Search Of…The Meowl.”

meowls8
From My Modern Met.

Comments

1. lind5say says:

Apparently ‘dancing’ wasn’t all the owl and the pussycat were doing by the light of the moon.

2. lind5say says:

Apparently ‘dancing’ wasn’t all the owl and the pussehcat were doing by the light of the moon.

3. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I’m sorry. This is just creepy.

4. Give me a beak!

5. Ffanffan says:

ummmm but this is not from Big J…. It’s originally posted on the Taiwanese website…..Big T? No?

6. heh heh. i like it.

7. Yeah, Big T. Either way, a long flight. Better fly first class for the leg room.

8. not cute, just weird and a little disturbing…

9. Has science gone too far?

10. Blue Footed Booby says:

Love the googly-eyed one top center. I’d pet that catbird.

11. Whichever side they take after, they’d eat mice.

12. wuyizidi says:

@Ffanffan: that makes sense. The Chinese word for owl is cat-headed raptor (Mao Tou Ying).

13. Teresa says:

@ wuyizidi, thank you for the information :D I did not know that the Chinese word for owl is cat-headed raptor (Mao Tou Ying) :D Still, it is amazing what can be done with pictures :D

14. brilliant images. i’ve often seen the similarities between owl and cat faces. take a look at a great horned owl and tell me you don’t see a cat face!

15. …It’s why I love cats and owls.

16. Saffron says:

Not sure why, but the flower on top of the heads makes me laugh. :) These are cool.

17. I believe you are looking for the Island of Dr. Moreau.

18. Sharon Wilson says:

“Cat-headed raptor?” I always thought owls were just cats with feathers!

19. Lisa Shalet says:

Of course they’re related. Soft coverings. Sharp talons. Sharp mouths (teeth or beak). Big beautiful eyes. Good night vision. Terrific hunters. Quiet. Unpredictable….”pet, pet , pet OUCH”. Love the meowls!!!!!