Happy (Australian Version)

Watch these puppehs (& kitteh) get their Happy on, Down Undah!

From The Squid of Laughing.

Comments

1. Just awesome. Wish I was there!!

2. Oh yeah…yeah I needed that today!

3. JenDeyan says:

I loves puppehs and I loves dat song!

4. I’m a bit discombobulated about the kitteh?!?!?!?! What an absolute character.

5. Reblogged this on A place for cat and dog lovers and commented:
    Wow, I am imagining my dogs and cats in the sea here……

6. The cat is so bad ass.

7. i had to know more. the cat is the dog trainer’s cat didga. who also skateboards, walks on a leash, uses a human toilet and is amazing.

i would do a LOT to hang out with those dogs at the beach. sigh.

8. Rachael says:

It doesn’t take much to make most dogs happy – all they really want is to love you and to sniff smelly stuff. So much joy with so little effort! :)

9. Laieanna says:

I crown this the most charming video in the world!

10. Teresa says:

AWW :D This is so sweet showing how the dogs and kitty get along :D

11. Tagatha says:

That cat is SO unimpressed.

12. Trisha says:

OMG that is the best video ever! I imagine them all in the van going back to their assorted domiciles, conked out and snoring. What a wonderful sight to see them all so happy and frolicking in the waves. I must watch it again.

13. SlaveToCat says:

It takes a kitty to keep the dogs under control.

14. That cat thinks it’s a dog (only better, since it is a cat, and cats are always superior, or so they think…). Thanks, Mali, for the info — I really wanted to know more… was starting to Google when I saw your post. :)

15. That was awesome & the cat was most impressive *^-^*

16. Sharon Wilson says:

What kind of cat likes to go to the beach and swim??

17. Laura DragonWench says:

Those doggehs were adorable and, yes, quite happy, but that cat was freaking awesome! I’ve seen Didga in videos before, but that one was the absolute best.

18. OUTSTANDING!!!!! Made my morning!!!!

19. Would it be great if we all got along like these animals Great movie

20. Brinke says:

you bet.

21. That was a GREAT video. Just watched it twice!