How 2 Make A Thin Hamster

It’s easier than you think! Watch this step by step video, and you’ll be able to make a thin ham-ham in NO time!

From T.O.

Comments

1. I knew a lady that had skunks (gray and white, and cream and white – illegal to own black and white ones in GA). She’d take them to shows, like a cat. They do the same thing when you pet them – flatten out like a rug! So adorable.

2. In a perfect world, I too could become thin from assiduous petting.

3. phred's mom says:

His name is “Flat Stanley”, of course.

4. That hamie is out like a light .. MATH TIME

Finger rubbin’ + awake hamie = thin sleeping hamie

5. Mingles' Mommy says:

Ridiculously sweet. I love the instructions!

6. Luvpawz says:

Makes me want to run out and get a hamster to try it!!!!

7. This works on bunnies, too. I called mine the “Starship Bunnyprise” when she would flatten out in the grass under petting.

8. can anyone say .. “hamster pancake”???

9. We call this “pancaking” at our house. We have pet rats and they do this during hot summer days on the bathroom floor.

10. Raymond says:

This is the kind of animal experimentation we need a lot more of. The scientist is helpfully clear about the methodology and the empirical results. Plus, there’s the obvious benefit to humanity from seeing the results.

11. Tagatha says:

Did that hamster just melt?

12. 4leafclover says:

Awww… I love this! Very clear and informative instructional video! And on a very important topic, too… ;) P. S. How to make a thin hamster? Stop feeding it tiny burritos! :)

13. phoenix says:

I can also attest that this works on bunnehs. Of course, bunnies are already known masters for shape changing. They can go from smooth furry footballs to lanky ferret shaped critters pretty quick.

14. I’m pretty sure this video was produced by hamsters.

15. Cute Engrish.

16. wordphreak says:

That’s not thinner, that’s flatter.

17. phred's mom says:

Wordphreak, I, too, like to correct the odd verbal boo-boo,
    but usually of English speakers. The video is from Japan,
    and “thin” is the word they used. Foreign- language
    dictionaries often use as definitions words with similar
    meanings, with context making all the difference, as here.
    In my old age I’ve learned to relax a bit with the grammar/word
    patrol. But not with the clowns doing the news and the crawl
    on TV! They are sometimes nearly illiterate. Grrrrrrr.

18. edmundh says: