Bebeh Lamb Comes Online

“This is Snow Cone’s baby lamb,” says Cuteporter Alex K. “His mother is a type of sheep called a St. Croix. His father is a European Mouflon, a wild breed of sheep. This created a hybrid lamb that is 50% wild. He was born right after midnight Wednesday morning. The first video I was lucky enough to capture him minutes after birth. Sadly, I missed the birth itself, but this is literally minutes later. It’s pretty amazing.”

What tries to wobble up…must then wobble down.

“The second video I just finished filming and was taken two hours after the first. It’s his very first steps, which include a lot of spills. It’s kind of funny, but definitely a Cuteness Overload.”

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

Awww (and awe) – so very touching. The sweetness in the mama’s face, the determination of little lambie to stand up – the beauty of a new life beginning.

2. The front half seems up to the task; it’s that pesky rear half that keeps tipping over.

3. yulyndi says:

so adorable, I had to watch it twice!

4. edmundh says:

I just cheered like a soccer fan after the home team scored, when bebeh lamb stand up and managed to stay up for more than a couple of seconds.

5. Servant to Ninja the Cat says:

edmundh- me too. And I kept saying “you can do it”. Out loud. That’s not weird, right?

6. I follow the Camels and Friends peeps constantly and I’ve seen some babies…

These babies still freaking kicked me In The FEELS!

The bleats between newborn and momma may just KILL me, finally.

7. Oh, Cuppey…your wobbleyness is too much. What determination in those Bambi legs. And when God put a sound to baby goats, boy did he pick the right one.

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

*high-pitched whine*
    *metallic clunk*
    LAMB….ONLINE
    *fires rockets*

9. Laura DragonWench says:

From 0:23 to 0:44, I can’t have been the only one to mutter, “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…” right? :D And then at 1:20, I actually said out loud, “You trying to do a head-stand, baby?” Such a cute video, but I bruised my knuckles as I kept trying to reach into the screen to pick that baby up every time it fell! :)