Easter BunDay: Slitherin’ Down The Bunneh Trail

This just proves that ANYone can rock a pair of Bunneh Ears, right?

tumblr_n4chnlWSyO1qh66wqo1_500
Cats Beavers and Ducks Tumblr.

Comments

1. Smartypants says:

Aww – I love snakes anyway, but this is just too cute!

2. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I don’t mind snakes at all. But this is just wrong for so many reasons and in so many ways.

3. How the heck are those ears staying on?

4. Snakes are not cute.

5. I’m not normally a snake fan but that’s surprisingly adorable!

6. Now I can say I’ve seen everything.

7. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Mr. (or Mrs.) Mcsnakersons is definitely full of teh Qte – no matter what any nuffers say, though, for obvious reasons, he/she would not be welcome in my house. No matter how adorabuhls and festive he/she is.

8. That would be a good disguise if you’re a snake actually. :D

9. sabrina rose says:

Kind of cute in a horrifying way….a snake that big could eat a bunny, right?? :( But he/she is obviously loved and probably a very good pet in his/her slithery way.

10. So they make bunny ears for snakes? Learn something new every day.
    And I think that snake is extremely cute. :3

11. LOVE it!

12. doomchild says:

Complicated. While snakes are very fascinating and beautiful animals, I’m not convinced they belong indoors. Then again, neither did dogs at the beginning of their domestication. Anyway: a snake with bunny ears \o/

13. Ahaha! This is funny overload! I love people with a sense of humor. That someone took the time to make pipe cleaner ears for their not normally bunny eared pet is awesome! In line with the shark fin and dinosaur spikes for the turtles. Love it!

14. Can you boop a snake’s nose? Lemme try…

15. Blue Footed Booby says:

@Shyme

Boopage is at 60 seconds.

This snake’s name is Julius. He/she evidently has the disposition of a banana slug.

16. Snakerson just looking for Peepssssssssssssssssssss to nom on.

17. Stinkin cute….for a snake. Ok…just plain and simple…STINKIN CUTE!!

18. murkle46 says:

That is an amazingly well adjusted banana slug

19. Hey, that’s not fair, it doesn’t have hands to get it off!

20. Sharon Wilson says:

The Cadbury Bunny tryouts have gone too far…

21. I love snakes! Never would have thought of putting bunny ears on one, tho.

22. Laura DragonWench says:

I agree with sugitomo and Haha, this is extreme cute and funny overload. I think that bunny eared-snake is the most adorable Easter themed thing I’ve seen, ever!