Where In The World Is Momo?

Photographer Andrew Knapp and his doggeh Momo have given Knapp’s camera quite a workout. Can you spot Momo in each photo?

tumblr_n4757jHHN81rl7jb2o1_560

ImageProxy (18)

ImageProxy (19)

ImageProxy (20)

ImageProxy (21)

ImageProxy (22)
Easy as 1-2-3.

Comments

1. Momo looks just like my BC Ike. So much fun!

2. 13bodies says:

I’m at work squeeing like an idiot–“There’s Momo! And there’s Momo! And………….there’s Momo!” Luckily I’m the eccentric one of the office so no-one really notices. :D

3. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I like Momo.

4. I don’t like this, sorry. It’s not an overload of cute if you can’t even see the cute. and a sliver of a cute animal somewhere within a big landscape picture wouldn’t be enough cute to make it an “overload” even if I could find him in there.

5. This photo series is wonderful! What a fun game to play, too! Better than Waldo, I think. :)

6. I think Momo’s adorable little face popping up IS cute, so there….

7. Wow I go them all. Its a bit easier to do on the original larger photos http://www.123inspiration.com/find-momo-can-you-find-the-dog-in-each-of-these-photos/

8. K, did you take your grumpy pills today? :) I love this! Momo is super cute and these photos are really fun :)

9. I FOUND MOMO!!! I loved looking to find Momo in every picture. Thanks CO

10. I agree with K, not a fan of these pictures, except maybe the stuffed animal one.

11. @13bodies i was doing that yesterday. i really should have waited until i saw the pictures…

12. I can’t find Momo in the graffiti photo. Help, please?

13. YaniahSahm says:

@kim berlyep it is a point pointing at him.. LOL

14. kimberlyep, near the center of the photo. find the three big blue dots and follow them straight down to the sandy area. Peeking around the wall. That was by far the hardest picture for me to find him/her, too.

15. Dog Lover says:

@mtkees, thank you! That was the only one I wasn’t able to find on my own. You must have those extra special Momo-locating eyeballs. :)

16. Emmberrann says:

Momo is so patient, too. He sits there and waits for his human to set up the shot, take it, and one more, just for posterity…. And then the human says, “okay, Momo! Good dog!” And Momo is.

17. Loved this! More Momo please!

18. I cannot find him in the rockslide. Dang it!

19. Nevermind, found him.

20. Dog Lover says:

@Kar, I think I see him on the rockslide. Look halfway down the right side of the slide and he’s there with his (white) front paws hanging over a rock. If that’s not him, then I’m at a loss. :)

21. Dog Lover says:

Oops, Kar, I didn’t realize you’d found him. :)

22. I’m not sure what made me smile more, the Momo photos or some of the comments. Bodies 13 was my fave I think. Y’all made me chuckle out loud.😄😍😘