Hurry! Sign Up Today!

Listen up all you unusual animals! How would you like to be the cutest? What if you too could be on Cute Overload?! Well, with pyrit’s patented posting process, now you can!
But don’t just take it from me. Listen to these *satisfied customers:

“It’s great! All the kittens are like, “We wanna be your BFFs!””

13745563204_e663dae3d4_b
“The puppies like me! They really like me!”

13857155183_604638af0b_b
“I’ve never been happier. Even bunnies approve of me!”

11000755783_3fcf38abd3_b
*spiders need not apply.
“Found this while looking at the new critters on Zoo Borns!  An aye-aye!!  So cute!!  Not sure how to give credit where due, but this is seriously cute!!” -Crystal A. N. Also, Encore Presentayshe.
“My boyfriend and I stumbled across this little opossum fella while out for a walk. It appeared to have fallen from a tree and was a bit stunned and wobbly. I contacted a local wildlife specialist and they recommended I bring it inside, keep it warm, and then bring it to a woman that specializes in opossum rehabilitation. This is one of the photos I got while it was warming up in the palm of my hand. It’s now in much better hands with the opossum expert lady.” -Katherine D.
Happy battersons from Bat World.

Comments

1. Emmberrann says:

Bats are good! Bats eat bugs! I love bats!

2. freetomato says:

Wow! Look at the vertical eyebrows on the aye aye! Cute weird little thing!

3. Janet in NYC says:

I love bats! They are extraordinary creatures and they need a lot good PR. They also need TLC because the bat population has decreased because of disease and habitat destruction :(

4. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

What’s this “spiders need not apply” stuff? Someone has obviously never Googled Jumping Spiders. They’re freaking adorable.

5. um…where can i pick up an application?

6. The vertical aye-aye brows are amazing! So cute. But I swoon over cute ears & all 3 of these have adorable, nommable-looking ears.

7. murkle46 says:

here’s a spideriffic repost

8. The Aye-aye looks like Jim Henson designed it…

9. Smartypants says:

Orcgirl – yes, that was my first thought too – “Is this from that Creature Shop show in Syfy?”

Also, I’m with Victoria and murkle – spiders are definitely candidates for Teh Qte.

10. Two of them manage to be simultaneously cute and kinda scary. The possum is just spoonable.

11. Starfish says:

As has been mentioned, yay bats!

12. victoreia says:

Okay, I’mma gonna hafta side with a Mr. Ron Weasley on the spiders. (As in, I’d rather it were butterflies.)

13. Why do Egyptian Fruit Bats look like they are smiling all the time. Such a happy default expression on their face.