Rats! It’s Monday! (Again)

Remember the first Rat’s It’s Monday post? Well, doggone if it isn’t Monday again, and you know what that means.

More Ratsos!

“Sheena was my friend’s new lil’ fuzzy friend. Upon our introduction, she found a good comfy home in my hair.” -Kacey S.

13763439345_f36464912a_o

13763448843_20b63ec08f_o

13763451373_7ac8bc2008_b

13763798024_70768a3d99_o
Pyrit: “I agree with Konaluna and Doglover and the other peeps, ‘Rats, It’s Monday’ should be a Thing!” Fine, fine. Got any Cute Ratso photos? Send them in, please!

Comments

1. Love it!

2. 260Oakley says:

Ratpunzel

3. 6rabbits says:

Yea! for “Rats! It’s Monday.” :-)
    Now we’ve got Bun-day, Rats! It’s Monday, Toes-day, Friday Haiku, and Cat-erday. Shouldn’t there be a special feature for Wednesday and Thursday? They might get jealous!

4. This makes Mondays SOOOO much better! :)

5. @6rabbits How about?
    Web-day: critters with webbed feet (more duckies!)
    The-ears-day: for pictures featuring especially cute ears

6. 6rabbits says:

@ mtkees–I really like The-ears-day! Ear-nomming is verrrry popular in these parts! Hear that, Brinke?

7. I approve of 6rabbits’ great idea!

8. oh sweet sheena reminds me of my Nibbles; the bestest buddy a kid ever had.

9. Yay for Rats! It’s Monday! I love rats so much. Sheena is adorable. What a cutie!

10. Dog Lover says:

Yay for Rats It’s Monday!! These little cuties deserve their very own day. :)

11. doomchild says:

Rat owners: is it possible to let a rat walk over you like that without them peeing all over? I’ve only even known one person who had rats, and they peed on his back, although they were entirely tame and easy to handle.

12. Jenny Islander says:

Look at that little contented ratty face. “I like you. You’re cozy.”

13. Rats are so perfect in so many ways for that day of all days, Monday.

14. @doomchild – not really. It’s kind of instinctual for them, it’s how they leave a trail other ratties follow. They don’t always pee, but often there is a tiny dribble.