THIS JUST IN: Maximum Slothy Squeakage!!!

Cuteporter Zarina M. writes: “How can Cute Overload resist this??”

Well…….we can’t. Turn up the speakers and prepare to pass out. Face, meet desktop.

Sloth Squeak! from Lucy Cooke on Vimeo.

Comments

1. Oh dear – that is just way too cute!! XOXO – Bacon

2. That is so adorable it literally hurts!!

3. OMG! I don’t actually think enough CO warning was given for that.
    Have just succumbed to a major case of brain rainbows; just leave me here in my puddle of goo for the day, I’ll be fine. Non-functioning, but fine.

4. mrtsmom says:

I SO needed that just now!

5. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I never really thought about sloths much until CO started posting them. Now I’m definitely in luv. That last is wondering what happened to the rest of the tree. “Now what am I supposed to do?”

6. Dog Lover says:

That squeek is exactly the sound you would imagine them making. I am so in love I am dizzy.

7. twocityshibas says:

Squeee….k!! The little one ‘peep’-ing in the basket looks like a Franciscan monk!

8. 6rabbits says:

If you want hardback sloth-y cuteness, check out this book, written by same person who did the video! Part of the proceeds go to the Sloth Sanctuary! It’s a win-win! 😍

9. magickariel says:

whut???? DED.

10. This is pretty close to a vocalization of “Ehn!”, no? Pre-tty. Pre-tty. Pretty close. [Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm voice.]

I especially love the guy at 0:42 and 0:45… :)

11. Theresa says:

LOL they are so adorable I had no idea that they ‘squeaked’ like that! I’d tend to their every whim with a smile!

12. So that’s what the “ehn!!” sounds like in real-life! But the little high-pitched squeak from the sloth in the basket is what killed me.

13. THIS IS SO CUTE IT’S ACTUALLY FRUSTRATING

14. Sharon Wilson says:

You mean they don’t go, “Dun, dun, DUNN!”!?

15. Susan M. says:

There are little sparky things coming out of ears! This has never happened before!

16. Cynthia M says:

I adore sloths!!!

17. I want those prosh “Ehn!”s as my ringtone….

18. Can’t I just have the one in the basket? It’s very small. No one would miss it, right?

19. Someone call a doctor, I think Kristen Bell fainted!