A ResQte’d Bebeh Bat. (WITH ADORB HICCUPS!)

This is just too QTE to imagine. “The whole thing is pretty funny, or you can skip to 1:20 for the Major Squeeage!” From Karen the Reds fan (and hubby Adam.)

Comments

1. The hiccups! I can’t stand eeeeeet. *ded*

2. Oh. Mah. Dog. That is too prosh.

3. So now Ive officially seen it all-bat hiccups completes my life. Soooo cute.

4. ooo .. It’s the *REAL* Batman

5. Ooohh oh is that good? Mmmm. Yea, yea.

6. Dog Lover says:

Burpy bebbeh batlet! I can’t handle the cute!!! :)

7. murkle46 says:

He needed to burp the baby bat.That would have been great.

8. “if you are a bat and watching this…”

9. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

8 spoonsful a day. hiccoughing is okay.

10. I can’t believe that tiny guy could drink 8 spoonfuls of water a day. It looks like it would take him all day just to drink the one.

11. 6rabbits says:

I did not know bats could hiccup! That little one is still nursing–I hope the mom found him!
    @gmm: 8 spoonsful refers to the adult, I believe.

12. It is easier to get them to drink using those eye shadow sponge applicators (a new one, of course). You dip it in and they will suckle the milk out of it. May prevent the hiccups, too.

13. Agent99 says:

This guy rocks! Thanks, guy, for saving that bat. You are a cool dude.

14. Saffron says:

What an awesome man…saving battys is wonderful.

I went and re-watched Nosferatu but he did not have hiccups. Guess it is only when Dracula is in bat form that he gets hiccups?

15. Ellen W. says:

Who is this wonderful man? He seems very comfortable with the camera. (Actually, he looks/sounds like Rick Steve’s naturalist brother if RS had such a thing.)

GMM- I think that part was a joke.

16. Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

17. Laura DragonWench says:

I have never squeed at a video before in my life. I’ve come close, but never reached that point. But as soon as those little hiccups started popping out, complete with the expression on that little bat’s face and the awesome commentary from the awesome ResQte guy, I did it: I squeed. I squeed so hard, I’m surprised I didn’t startle my cat. (I may have; he’s in the other room, so I can’t see him, but I would be very surprised if his head didn’t come up off his pillow with an expression of disapproval at being disturbed.) And not only did I squee, I fisted up my hands and clapped them together in front of my chest, just like a little kid. And now I’m going to re-watch the video so I can do it again! :D

18. Could somebody possibly give this guy his own series where he drives around, rescuing bats of all shapes and sizes? They could call it, I dunno, “Bat… Guy”? “Bat Dude”? “Bat Chap”?

19. Mamabear says:

Ditto the comments above: “Squuuueeeeee!”

20. Well I think I saw this one a while ago on youtube. I’d say I’m surprised something so small will be so loud, but then again i heard some bats can be loud as a rock concert… In frequencies we can’t hear.