Agnes, What Are U Dreaming About?

[It was terrible. I was at the Vet. Bad enough, right? But then, the Vet comes into the room. With one of those thermometer things, like I don't know what's gonna happen. Isn't my first rodeo. But then--get this! The Vet turns into this really tall Cat! With one of those lab coats! He looked like, uh, a huge GARFIELD. Wow. That is THE LAST time I have Pizza right before bedtime, man.]

From Monica F.

Comments

1. Saffron says:

honk-shu-woof? :)

2. Emmberrann says:

I don’t think I have ever seen sleepbarking before. It must have been a pretty intense dream.

3. burvegas says:

So cute. That’s one long-legged bully!

4. Stressfactor says:

Emmberrann, my own little Rat Terrier has occasionally done this too. A few times she’s even done a full bark and then woken herself (and me) up with it. The most hilarious one was the time when she let out a full bark and jumped out of her bed to then stand on the floor and look around bewilderingly. I guess she was still tying to process it all. I told her it was okay to go back to sleep and she climbed back into her bed and didn’t have any more intense dreams the rest of the night.

5. So this is the goggy version of talking in one’s sleep then…

6. my dog loved this video!

7. NathanF says:

Hehe, Our Malinois Shepherd does this too, once in a while. :)

8. woofiesma says:

When my precious lab mix, Molly, does this at the foot of the bed, I pat her little butt (okay, haunch). It calms her down and the shaking and yipping go away. She was probably dreaming of the squirrels who stand on the fence and mock her inability to get to them!

9. annette says:

The beagle I had when I was a child used to HOWL in his sleep. Not bad during the daytime (kind of amusing, actually), but try being woken up by the Hound of the Baskervilles at 2AM. Frightening!

10. shannon says:

My greyhound does this sometimes when she sleeps. Usually when she’s dreaming her paws are twitching, but sometimes she’ll sleep-bark like this. I’ve even heard her sleep-growl and sleep-ROO! Something tells me she’s dreaming of chasing down squirrels and bunnie covered in bacon and peanut butter.

11. BulldogMommy13 says:

LOL, both my bullie & my pugasaurus sleep-bark. It always worries me, as I think they are having a bad dream. I do love it when we’re all in bed (I’m in the middle.) & 1 of them starts twitching & wiggling. To say nothing of the snoring/purring/buzzing sounds they make-the beauty of my Flat-Faced girls :)