THIS JUST IN: Maru & Hana Total Action Video!

The latest Maru and Hana-fest, JUST ZOOMING IN from Japan. Click now and be amazed at The Circle & Friend!)

FAVE FRAME:

Hana decides to dive-bomb Maru, while Maru is, um, occupied.

Clipboard01

Comments

1. Oh how I love them!

2. Attacking Maru during his …private time XD

3. mauderules says:

I liked the tandem kneading. But then, I like pretty much everything about Maru and Hana.

4. sabrina rose says:

Wow, look how well Hana is coming along! From intimidated to Intimidator!

5. Mrs. Norris says:

I just love the adventures of Maru & Hana! No matter what’s going on in the day, they make me smile!

6. Maru is such a sock puppet at 0:40-ish… :D
    Love these two together!

7. I luffs the synchronised biscuit making. And Maru’s smooth moves from under the couch (hard to believe for such a corpulent individual).

8. whawhawhatsis says:

Looking at the last view of Maru on his back, I have to wonder, does he still have his, er, itty bits? Hmmm…..

But the way Maru slides out from under the couch will NEVER get old. I wonder if Hana will learn to imitate him, and they can synchronize sliding the way they were synchronizing their biscuit making?

9. dgerish says:

Maru looked pretty grumpy while he was kneading. Loff these two so much.

10. Hana’s all “I’m not sure why we’re doing this, but Round Bro is doing it, so I’d better do it, too!” *knead, knead*

11. Even though Hana has gotten a lot bigger, she looks so tiny side-by-side next to Maru.

12. Dog Lover says:

Between Maru sliding his rotund self out from under the couch, Hana’s Flying Leap of Death and the synchronized biscuit making, the internet simply does not get any better than this. :)

13. phred's mom says:

Love them both! By the bye, did I
    see an actual SPOT on the rug?!?!?
    Whew!

14. Whiskers says:

“If you need me, I’m just gonna be over heah in dis box, wif my catnip chili pepper.”

15. Clairdelune says:

I loff them both, but am particularly fond of Maru’s very well rounded, furry bottom.

16. Smartypants says:

AuntieBellum – “Round Bro” – I like it!

phred’s mom – yes, I saw the spot too! I think she put it there just to make us mortals feel better, then tidied it up as soon as she was done filming.

17. mplsdeb says:

I love how Marus just sort of slides out from under the couch.

18. :lol: AWW :lol: It is nice to see how well Hana and Maru play together :lol: