Leavin’ On A Jet Plane

When you’re getting ready to go, do you ever get The Look?

HPSK5H5
Reddit.

Comments

1. I know that look well. I just retired from the Air National Guard. When I’d pull my uniform and boots out to leave for the weekend, my five pups would visibly wilt, then pout. I hated it. Then they would all want to be on my lap when I got home. So glad that is behind me!

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

When I visit my parents I can hear the dog making hysteric wookie noises before the door opens. I don’t even have to ring the doorbell because there’s no other person or event for which/whom he makes these particular sounds.

3. Awwww…doesnt’ that just break your heart!!

4. Dog Lover says:

“Why can’t I come wif you, mommy? I promise I’ll be good.”

I’d never leave the house if I had to see those eyes. Luckily, my baby girl is pretty good about me leaving – she seems to know that I’ll be back and then I’ll belong to her again. :)

5. Dog Lover says:

@freetomato: Thank you for your service. It is much appreciated.

6. freetomato says:

Aww, thanks Dog Lover, it was my pleasure!

I hope that pup’s nose was kissed right after that picture was snapped, btw.

7. <3 @freetomato. Thank you so much for protecting our nation! <3

When I open a suitcase to pack, if I look away for a second there is at least one kitteh in it giving me sad-eyes.

8. Every time I leave the house, and one of my doggies goes as far as taking one of our slippers to her bed. Do I feel guilty? YES. Those eyes, they get you every time.

9. SlaveToCat says:

Please take the Cat with you.

10. turtleturtleturtle3 says:

My turtle was roaming around while I was packing once and she managed to climb into my suitcase and just looked up at me.. it broke my heart. Luckily I wasn’t gone for too too long!

11. Every time I put my outdoor shoes on my Bun gives me the sad look :(

12. Yes, my dog used to do that. Like she is saying, “don’t leave me behind.”

13. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Our dog gets the most horrible look of hurt & betrayal every single time we leave. He cowers, hangs his head. We’re like Dude, we’re only going to the gas station – we’ll be back in 15 minutes.