Dogs & Cats Living Together…Mass Hysteria!

Photographer Bert Jonkhans took these terrific shots of Hessel The Labrador Retriever and Hannes The Cat at their home in The Netherlands.

bert10

bert16

bert17

bert9

bert11

bert12

bert19
Submitted by Hilary K. as seen on Reshareworthy.com.

Comments

1. mollykubik says:

This has to be the most awesome pairing of kittehs and puppehs I’ve ever seen. I literally melted. Gonna save this for when the world explodes.

2. mollykubik says:

Oh yeah, 7th one down: “Sheesh, Hessel, don’t you ever take a breath mint?”

3. Mikeyfur says:

I love these two so much! Hessel and Hannes you brought much happiness today.

4. How do we get the photographer of this picture to become president of the USA? or the Pope? or the Queen of England? or supreme ruler over everything…

5. Wow, looking at these pics the best start to a work day EVER! Love these two, and hopefully we’ll see more of them.

6. Well, I don’t like these pics because they do not include me snorgling those two lovebugs! :)
    They are just the sweetest bestest friends evar.

7. So cute!

8. What a sweet pair, so loving and trusting of each other. What a great way to start my day!

9. Cavalier Lover says:

Absolutely adorable!

10. Clairdelune says:

Absolutely wonderful. Somewhere in those pictures there are some lessons to be learned by the humanfolk…. ;-)

11. Servant to Ninja the Cat says:

This is so sweet!

12. Oh, you know, thank you.

13. Dog Lover says:

So incredibly sweet. The love and trust between these two is so heart-warming. The world is a better place than it was before I saw these pictures.

14. jlamusings says:

saffron- I’m with you! I wants in on that love fest…. so adorable! Ah- I feel refreshed after that cute fix! thanks, Cutoverload and awesome photographer!!

15. This is lovely!! Where is the “interspecies snorgling” tag??

16. 4 down: love the cent of your new shampoo

17. Kari Callin says:

“I will get me a kitteh and name him Hannes, and I will hug him, and love him, and have him for my very own!” :)

18. What I’ve known all along-cats make great pillows!

19. Berg, I’m with you. The workday ahead just became a tad more bearable because of these two maniacs.

20. Mingles' Mommy says:

Interspecies engagement photos??? LOL So sweet!

21. Smartypants says:

Kari Callin – good one! They actually still show those old toons on Cartoon Network (weekdays at 11A in my area, don’t know if it’s the same everywhere).

22. Kari Callin says:

Picture #7: DUDE! What have you been eating?!?!

23. tommygirl says:

Looks like quite the love affair

24. So sweeeet, it’s making me teeth ache! <3

25. Over. The. Top.

26. AWW :D I think that Hessel thinks of Hannes as his baby :D

27. amazeballs. you would swear totes CGI . . . but not, because it’s so good it has to be true.

28. 6rabbits says:

Impossible to pick a favorite pic! All of them make me smile! Truly an overload of teh qte! :-)

29. He’s all “he ain’t heavy, he’s my brudder xx”

30. Aaaaaah zoooooo lief samen!

31. What a charming, cute, delightful set of pictures! The dog and cat obviously adore each other and the photographer did an amazing job of capturing that.