Where Cats Are Considered Kings

The Cat House on the Kings in Parlier, CA. is California’s largest no-cage, no-kill, lifetime cat sanctuary and adoption center. This non-profit group receives no government or public funding and depends on donations from animal lovers.

Like you.

Hundreds of kittehs roam free on the protected property and live out their lives with safety and lots of love. (And of course some pupsters too.)

The Cat House on the Kings from Kim Barker on Vimeo.

FAVE FRAME #1:
Clipboard01
FAVE FRAME #2:

saved
(The music is “Where You Do Belong” featuring One Hello World.)
Created by KB via iMovie.

Comments

1. whatthelump says:

The kitkat at 1:12 looks so serene (well, they all do). *Throws wallet at the screen*

2. Lisa marie says:

Do they have bungalows or even rooms or something where someone can come and spend time with the kittehs? I would love a week with these kits and pups…like a retreat kind of thing….

3. I love this organization – truly inspirational.

4. DogEared says:

some more good people in this world. thanks for all you do :)

5. Madame X says:

And that, my fellow Qtsters, is what heaven must surely be like: blue sky, soft breezes, and lots and lots of fuzzy kittehs and puppehs to snorgle with…

6. Clairdelune says:

Madam X, I’m with you!! Heaven MUST be like that, I cannot think of anything more marvelous that lots of fuzzy kittehs and puppehs. Bless those people, whoever they are, I love them all for doing this. *looking for wallet*

7. Mollymouser says:

SQUEEEE

8. Yea!!! They are an amazing organization and they are close to where I live! Thanks for the shout out CO!

9. Rescue Gal says:

I volunteer at a much smaller version of this in my home town. I wish we rescue as many as Cat House On The Kings, but we don’t have that kind of money. We do what we can though. :D

10. Aaaahhhhhhnnnnnnn [head tilt] this does the heart good! :-)

11. Reblogged this on A place for cat and dog lovers and commented:
    What a lovely place! I wish I had a large estate and could do the same for all the kitties and doggies that need our help.

12. When I die, I want my cats to be sent there… wonderful place. Heaven for cats. :)

13. AWW :D When I win the lottery, I will help out this organization :D

14. Barbara Tucker says:

They have a facebook page. Check them out and you would be suprised what MORE this woman does to take care of these cats and dogs. Lynea is WONDERFUL. As far as donations go, they have 5 dollar fridays, sponser a cat for 15 dollars a month, Amazon wish list. Check her out. And please, give what you can.