No, Your Eyes Are NOT Deceiving You

This is Mr. Leon Berger. If you ever crash at the bottom of a ski slope and need help, he might just be the guy who comes rumbling up with a keg of brandy attached to his collar to revive you.

Just don’t let him run you over, or you’re a goner. The slobber might be a bit much, too.

13318230555_fc819339d0_b
Reddit-o.

Comments

1. Dog Lover says:

Is she a teensy weensy hoomin or is he just freaking enormous?! OMG, what a big gorgeous pupper!!! :)

2. Dog Lover, I was wondering the same thing; is that women the size of a an American Girl doll or is the pupper just huge? Anyway, I loff him and it would almost be worth crashing on a ski slope to have a doggie like this rescue me! :)

3. 6rabbits says:

@Dog Lover & amyliz. Oh my gosh!! Thinking the exact same thing! Looking at the garage door behind as reference, I’m saying that’s a small horse disguised as a dog!! At least he could carry you to safety! :lol:

4. 260Oakley says:

Who ordered the Whopper from Berger King?

5. Wow!

6. 6ToedCatsRule says:

Imagine the food bill!!

7. Ok.That is a big doggie.

8. Oakley, the Interwebs is once again yours. And wow. Big puppy. Big, BIG puppy.

9. He IS the ski slope!

10. get the wheelbarrow ready for the poop scooping, holymycow!!

11. I’ll bet ginormous doggeh eats 35 foot long Twinkies.

From the forever-missed Harold Ramis.

12. Can I hugz him? I don’t mind the slobber…

13. That’s my favorite Ghostbusters line.

14. Elaine Fetta says:

These are huge, sweet, beautiful dogs. I have the please of meeting one at a dog show. His name was Alvin. He has his own minature pony that he leads around the yard. I have only just come out of the coma after learning about this twosome. Here is a link to a video of the two of them.

15. I want a dog like this so I can sit atop him like a pony!1!!!1

16. Wow! that is a big doggie.

17. Leonbergers are quickly becoming my favourite giant breed of dog. Anything up to 31.5 inches at the shoulders, apparently & 170 lbs. They starred as Buck in the 1997 Canadian version of The Call of the Wild w/Rutger Hauer.

18. If you shaved that puppeh, it would be a leetle tiny so-and-so.

19. wow ..really big dog….

20. sabrina rose says:

Your child will no longer have to choose between a dog OR a pony!

21. Chris B. says:

I think she is a smaller person. They are big dogs but most I have seen are not that huge. He might have some other breed in him.

22. Hanglyman says:

I met a dog around this size once while visiting a friend. When he jumped up against the side of my car in the dark of night, excited to greet his owner’s new guest, I thought I was being attacked by a bear!