In-Tocks-ifying, No?

No ifs, ands, or butts about it.

7dfd0711-900x597

KgsU57u

L0zJU

Screen-shot-2014-03-17-at-6.15.31-PM

tumblr_ln9xopC0Wm1qfxbwbo1_1280

tumblr_mjnyvdDuFF1qdedm3o1_500

tumblr_mlk56dHBHD1s1sygpo1_500
Priceless puppeh butts from Distractify.

Comments

1. Where the heck is spring / summer go so fast ?? It’s Tockober already ?!? hehe

2. Susan L. says:

Although the little chow tails are adorable, I must admit I am generally left unmoved and uninterested in the photos of animal rear ends. It is bad enough to have to cope with T’october. Please count this as one fan of Cute Overload who doesn’t want yet more rear end clutter.

3. With a side of toe beans!

4. CHOW PUPPEEEEZZ

5. Killer Klown says:

No, not Tocktober. Just the tail end of National Puppy day.

6. The chow puppies are keeeeling me!!

7. Jeanette Esau says:

I don’t know what overloaded me more, the ‘tocks or the toebeans!

8. With apologies to Susan L, I would like to see *even more* of this kind of ‘tock action on Cuteoverload. Pictures 1 and 3 alone were enough to render me insensible.

What can I say? I like these butts and I cannot lie.

9. Clairdelune says:

Most of these puppehs have been shortchanged when it comes to legs… it’s amazing that they can support those ample ‘tocks!

10. Can DO!

11. This ain’t Tocktober!!! But that’s ok…….

12. sabrina rose says:

I LOVE chubbular puppies any time of year!! They make me happy. I especially like the soundly sleeping puppy on the pretty quilt, and the slightly bewildered mama Chow (?) with all those up-tail children!

13. Hey, ‘tocks and hocks! :D Love ‘em all.

14. Cynthia M says:

I long for Tocktober!

15. Dog Lover says:

These pictures are specTOCKular!! I’m sorry Susan L doesn’t appreciate them but they truly make my day. I just have to remember not to shove my face right through the monitor when I smoooosh my lips for kisses. :)

16. Pic # 1- I’m a useless puddle.

17. BulldogMommy13 says:

Bulldog booties are the cutest but I am incredibly partial :)

18. Shyme – I am with you!! However, I loved them all. Maybe mama chow and the one with the two danes/hounds? in the bed with the one up front’s booty dangling over! Susan L., so sorry you can’t see the adorableness in these pics!!!

19. I generally loves me some tocks – however I am aware of what happened to the tails of half those puppies and am unable to enjoy for that reason