Who Could Resist This Little Gem?

This is Schrödinger, a Siamese, a cat of striking beauty and distinction,

12976132774_09589110ee_z
with exquisitely adorable moon diamond eyes, impeccable elegance, who is enchantingly mysterious and also happens to be altogether smokin’!

12975846243_59c3ba4cb9_z
Only one problem. Schrödinger was a straggly, stray, street urchin. Yet, simply given a second chance, the transformation is nothing short of amazing. And here he is making his world debut on CO! Yesss.

12976131764_bb66dba703_z
“My siamese cat Schrödinger was a filthy, feral teenage cat when we rescued him a few months ago. Stinky, skinny, infested, hungry… Once we got past all the ear mites, fleas, worms, bad habits, he was a changed kitty and is now quite the handsome meezer and quite a ladykiller.” -Lottie P.

Comments

1. And yet, under the 5th-Avenue furs, he’s got legitimate alley-cred.

2. Dog Lover says:

Wow, that is one gorgeous kitty!! I bet he can’t believe how lucky he is. A rescue story always makes my day.

3. you must’ve gotten a lot of scratches on your hands to clean him up.

4. Madame X says:

What a stunning kitteh! His eyes are like moonstones… Schrödinger is indeed a truly handsome dude.

5. Night Owl says:

Named after Schrödingers cat?

6. Very glad to see that Schrödinger’s alive….

Seriously, he’s beautiful.

7. Servant of Ninja the Cat says:

Beautiful kitty. I wanted to name our cat Schrödinger. The kids won and she’s Ninja.

8. Phoebe's Mom says:

He’s the Paul Newman of the feline world!

9. We are Siamese if you don’t please…

10. GO SIamese Rescue GO!!! My former co-worker is a foster mom for Siamese Rescue in Va so I have been heavily indoctrinated to the Siamese life. They are so beautiful and have such personalites…….all cats have unique personalities but Siamese are such talkers and have so much to share…
    This guy is beautiful!

11. What a wonderful rescue story. And a BEAUTIFUL kitteh!!

@^oo^ I so remember that song! :)

12. Mingles' Mommy says:

What a handsome boy! And what a wonderful cat parent! :)

13. Bless you for saving this lovely boy! I loves me some meezers, they are such characters!

14. Jenny Islander says:

Old-style Siamese just slay me. And this fellow knows he’s got it good. Look at that happy little face!

15. Love the old-style “apple-headed” Siamese cats! He looks just like a cat I had when I was a kid. The smartest cat ever! :-)

16. megamissystar says:

Holy moly, what a heartbreaker. Hims should be on the cover of “Tiger Beat” :D

17. Teenage??? Sure can’t tell by looking at him! Cats are just ageless!

18. AWW :D Schrödinger is certainly a handsome boy kitty you have there, Lottie P. :D I hope you have many long and happy years with him :D

19. @Pam Sinclair, those old-style “apple-headed” Siamese cats are what Siamese cats should look like as they are more robust and healthy compare to the current Siamese cats. I hope that they will change the looks of breeds like Siamese and Persians back to the “Classic” look and get rid of the current un-healthy looks :( Those poor kitties have such horrible health issues :( I feel so sorry for them :(