The Force Is Strong With This One

You know when you come across a little kitteh and he/she just sorta looks up at you WITH THOSE EYES and maybe makes THOSE MEWING NOISES and then YOU MELT INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO and shift into IMMEDIATE SNORGLE MODE?

This is one of those times. Meet Rasputin.

1921190_10152031402706130_999381325_o

From the Huffington Post FB.

Comments

1. I think I’m going to need the Hello Kitty defibramajiggy… Who has that right now?

2. SlaveToCat says:

I’ve got the can opener all warmed up for you. How many cans and how would you like the tuna prepared.

3. Give me your mailing address, Rasputin, and I’ll send you everything I own.

Yes, I am SUCH a pushover when it comes to meezers, and they know it!

4. ambroseanthonythompson says:

I am under the command of those eyes. You want a treat? How about a whole fish to chew on/

5. Those eyes…. Oh my Lor….

6. *gasp…crash…thud*

7. Lerrinus says:

OMG those eyes!!!!! *thud*

8. AWW :D Dear sweet little Rasputin would have his yummy kitty food served in a glass bowl along with kitty milk in another glass bowl :D

9. those eyes look almost ‘shopped — looks like Puss ‘n Boots from Shrek…

10. sabrina rose says:

Teresa – You probably mean this beautiful kitty should be served some filet mignon in Waterford crystal! He might not be happy with plain ordinary glass! :)

11. [..................................]*

*speechless

12. you can take the eyes, but the earsies are MINE! (om nom nom)

13. Mary (the first) says:

..Sigh ..

14. I completely saw the Shrek reference too, Shelly! Especially since the collar looks like a bowtie.. awwwww *splode*

15. They named their adorable little fuzz Rasputin? Clearly very brave (Or foolish) people. In my world cats tend to live up to their names—-good luck with that.

16. @ sabrina rose, you are right that this dear sweet beautiful kitty should be served some filet mignon and kitty milk in Waterford crystal bowls :D

17. wuyizidi says:

@Laura – Of course they did, he’s got 9 lives doesn’t he :)

18. megamissystar says:

I just kissed my damn computer screen

19. Oh, yes! He’s got those Puss-In-Boots eyes! I am totally under this kitty’s power!