In The Eternal Battle Between Animuhls And Furniture…

…the Furniture usually always wins. Now, curtains? THAT’s another story.

funny-cats-dogs-stuck-furniture-8

funny-cats-dogs-stuck-furniture-27

funny-cats-dogs-stuck-furniture-30

funny-cats-dogs-stuck-furniture-31

funny-cats-dogs-stuck-furniture-32

funny-cats-dogs-stuck-furniture-35
From Bored Panda.

Comments

1. TheIglets says:

Who can spot the Iggy?? I can I can!!!

2. I think my head just exploded from the massive dose of Qte…

3. Brilliant hovertexts, Brinke! :weeps with laughter:

4. Clairdelune says:

OMG. Brinke, it’s too much!! *wiping tears of laughter* The cat inserted in the window blind and the Calgon-fresh ‘tocks did me in.

5. these were absolutely hilarious!!! especially the cats, they seem to be the funniest with all the poses they take, one in the couch looks like he is surrendering, I give up! the big dog looks disspointed that he couldn’t sit in his owners lap, (wow he is just so big) little dog stuck into the couch what is he a pom pom? the upside down stuck in the crease of the couch was really funny, the cat looks so perplexed, and the dog in the hammock, he is like, hum how do I get out of this thing, animals are just so entertaining.

6. Some of these look .. hmm .. well .. Staged .. LOL
    The one in the bottom of the chair thou .. I swear my beagle would do that if I let him.

7. Dog Lover says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a funnier group of photos in my entire life! Brinke, you are a rock star!!! :)

8. humminbirdie says:

EPIC LuLz!!!

9. the cat in the blinds is saying, “put the camera down and help me.”

10. Kitty with blinds ‘issue’: ” What do you mean blinds aren’t a safety net .. They Caught me .. and I’m somewhat safe”

11. Mingles' Mommy says:

HALLP the furniture is eating me!!!!

12. tommygirl says:

Great post! Thought cat in the blinds was the funniest one :P

13. Those two cats on top of each other were the coup de grace.

I think we’re going to need a bored panda tag soon.

Not that we can actually see the tags anymore.

14. LOLtastic, Brinke!

15. :lol: The kitties look like they each would say “Put down the dang camera and get me out of here A.S.A.P.!” :lol:

16. missmorgan30 says:

PUT. THE. CANDLOL. BACK!!!

17. Emmberrann says:

Several of these pictures could have the caption, “Um, this did not turn out exactly the way I planned…” The kitteh in the blinds is a prime candidate, for example.

18. Oh My Freakin’ Gawd! I cannot stop laughing! These pics are the best! XD

19. Holy… That was amazing.