Cuddle Buddies

[When the guys said on Saturday night we were gonna "go out and pick up some chicks," I had no idea this is what they meant. I prefer Marshmallow Peeps if ya wanna know.]

Sent in by Jack B.

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

If I fall asleep I know you are going to try to steal my Easter Candy.

2. “I’m going to get yelled at for eating this, aren’t I?”

3. This cat seems to babysit a lot of chicks. So cute.

4. 260Oakley says:

Cheep date

5. He’s soo sleepy he’s getting the whackadoodle eyes. Needs more chicks.

6. victoreia says:

@Oakley: :))

7. victoreia says:

Dang! That supposed to be a laughing emoticon…..

8. sabrina rose says:

I dunno…sleepy eyes or slightly shifty??? Are those paws tightening ever so slowly around a helpless little chick??? Is Kitty thinking “Chicken Tender” – right in my lap??? Time will tell!

9. @victoreia, a laughing emotion is : lol : to make :lol:

10. AWW :D That kitty thinks that little chick is his/her kitten :D

11. My parent’s kittehs lick their chops every time they’re near the finch aviaries. They could learn a lesson or two in kitteh restraint from this gentlekitteh.

But, sadly, what I’m really here to post is my disapproval and confusion at the new-ish comment system. It seems like they are tossed together in an unintuitive, arbitrary way. Why in the world is it in two (unaligned nonetheless) columns now? I have to go scanning each comment’s timestamps repeatedly to make sure I’m reading them in the correct order, and it’s not always immediately obvious when someone is replying to another person, either.

12. He doesn’t look too amused with his fuzzy little peep here, but the one with the peeper burrowing under his chin is adorable!

13. Mwahaha. You just look away for one second and that chick is going to do a disappearing act. Right into my mouf, that is….

14. Why to the kittys always get the chicks ?

15. whatthelump says:

“What hangover? The dang cheeping kept me up all night!”

16. That cat has a “this is none of your business” all over his face.

Trying to followthreads is just ridiculous.

17. Cat lover says:

That cat is saying, “I know…I’m an embarrassment to cats everywhere.”

18. How clever of the little chick to “peep” just at the perfect time so we all know he really IS there and our eyes are NOT playing tricks on us! He sure is well camoflaged!