SXSW? Who Cares?

[They hauled me down here to Austin, Texas for some deal. I hate it. But I get a free meal.]

Comments

1. Is it fair , I wonder , all the handling and work he gets forced to do?

2. @scoob, does she look like a cat with a lot on her mind? That’s one relaxed kitteh, from all accounts.

3. AWW :D I am sure Tardar Sauce a.k.a. Grumpy Cat’s owners make sure she is okay when they make these public appearances :D

4. She’s so adorable!

5. Tardar Sauce’s stroll looks so grumpily majestic. (Or is it majestically grumpy?)

6. It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that that was an animated gif on a loop… I kept waiting for something new to happen! Love me some Grumpy Cat, so it wasn’t a waste of time at all.

7. TS: “*BAH* Silly hummies and they Con’s … Just let me be .. grumpy ..
    btw .. where’s my tuna .. I can’t work like this .. no tuna .. extra grumpy !!”

8. Dog Lover says:

Most stars of any magnitude worth talking about are temperamental. Grumpy Cat is simply a Big Star. :)

9. of all the stories I’ve ever read about Grumpy Cat, nobody’s ever mentioned that she clomps around like a clumsy baby dragon when she walks.

10. @depent: Her petite size and famous face is likely due to feline dwarfism and her rear end wobbles a bit when she walks due to this.

11. oh my, just want to hug her and squeeze her and call her loved. I love how she almost looks polydactyl here too, but it’s probably just the proportions of her paws to little legs.

12. Mingles' Mommy says:

EEEEE I love her funny little walk! She reminds me so much of a beloved (now deceased) cat I had for years. LOVE her.

13. Kari Callin says:

That is a stompy, stumpy, Grumpy Cat! Love this cat! <3

14. Animals are taking over social media! You see Jack Hanna is doing a Heroes2u video chat in a month for charity? https://heroes2u.com/hero/jack_hanna

15. Jackie Rose says:

Grumpy Cat turns me into a puddle of happy mush. I love her sweet little face. She always makes me smile!

16. Smartypants says:

Oh good, this answers my question – I wasn’t sure if GC could walk, since I’ve only ever seen her sitting or in her hoomins’ arms. Such a grumpy walk, too!

17. I love “like a clumsy baby dragon.” So true!

18. Awww, So adorable! She’s stompin’ around on her stumpy little paws!

19. Jackie Rose says:

If I lived with Grumpy Cat (aka Tarder Sauce), she would never have to walk anywhere. I wouldn’t be able to put her down long enough. I just want to snorgle that fluffy little morsel!

20. Same here, Jackie Rose :D

21. Cat lover says:

Oh, good lord! I truly wasn’t ready for that level of cuteness! I never could have imagined that Grumpy Cat walked with such “personality.” LOVE IT!