Poll: OMG Donkeys!1!!11!!1?

IMG_1167 (1)This shot does kinda remind you of a OMGPonies!1!!11!!1 photo, right? That leads to this question: are they as prosh as Ponies? Let’s take a poll, shall we?

“I took this photo last September during a 200-mile bike ride around Vermont & New York. We shot across the road as soon as we saw the miniature donkehs in their little pasture. What’s better than a bebeh miniature donkeh?” -Courtney B.

Comments

1. Miniature donkeys? There used to be a farm in Addison, Vermont, right on Route 17 as you traveled east from the Champlain Bridge, called Asspirin’ Acres that raised miniature donkeys. They’re just too cute!

2. Horses are prettier, donkeys are cuter. Ponies are about the midpoint.

3. The ears!!!!

4. OMG, the little one is soo fuzzzzy!

5. rocky griffin says:

Reminds me of Daisy the donkey on the Amazing World of Gumball

6. What Juan said: Just look at those ears! And don’t get me started on the tiny tailios…

7. Courtney says:

@maggie YES, that’s where this was!!! We were right about to cross the Champlain Bridge into Vermont and we spotted these little guys. I was going crazy!

8. Courtney says:

Whoops, meant to say crossing the bridge into New York. :)

9. I second what ShinyHappyGoth said. Also, there’s no toppin’ the prosh of a behbeh donkeh.

10. Those bebeh tocks sure are fuzzy. I’d be burying my face in ‘em if they weren’t so close to the business end.

11. whatthelump says:

Gah, one day there will be donkeys that’ll fit on the palm of my hand and then I can have one.
    Must go to Vermont!!

12. @whatthelump Donkeys…in the palm of my hand. Donkeys..in the palm of my HAND. Hmmmmm….(daydreams.)

13. Kristin says:

I’ve always thought donkeys were pretty much at the top of the cute chain — perhaps just under koala bears — but baby donkeys just about make me hyperventilate from the cuteness!

14. Look at the ears. See the special stripes. How about the tails and the tocks? Got to love these guys.

15. All Donkeys have a cross on their back, legends about them. They are way cute.

16. PandaGrrl says:

The ears! The slightly stubbular legs! They’re like corgis of the equine world!

17. Courtney, if you don’t mind me asking, did you use a tour company for your bike route? Or what was your route? Thank you.

18. So fuzzy. Especially those amazing ears.

19. Courtney says:

We ended up not using a tour company and made up our own route! Started in Burlington and did a big loop – Waterbury, side trip to Stowe, then Waitsfield, Bristol, crossed the Champlain Bridge and then all the way up to Ausable Chasm and took a ferry back to Burlington. It was challenging, but wonderful. :)

20. Is it blasphemous to say I think they’re cuter than ponies?