You’re Gonna Need A Bigger Crate

[I haz to stop this shark!! Amity is a summer town. We need summer dollars. Now, if the people can't swim here, they'll be glad to swim at the beaches of Cape Cod or the Hamptons, or Long Island!]

Julie M. found this one.

Comments

1. Copperbat says:

It’s a shame (yet also hilarious) that she was laughing so hard the camera was shaking. Too, too funny.

2. JenDeyan says:

I did not think that little guy was going to get that toy shark into the carrier but dog gone it if he didn’t persevere until he got it in there.

3. Birdcage says:

This is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. Thank you CO!!!! I lurves me some weiner dog-on-shark action!!!!

4. Persistent little fella, wha?

5. twocityshibas says:

I’ve heard that doxies are persistent, but this one takes the cake. Bwahahaha!

6. rocky griffin says:

He is so cute and funny looking but I had no idea that dachshunds had that much tenacity.

7. Cleosmom says:

Hilarious – it looks like the shark is being eaten by, well, a shark ….

8. Candygram.

9. Ah nuts .. now I’m hungry for Taco Bell .. Thanks alot Dachshund (Err .. wanta be Godzilla catcher)

10. pinkmariposas says:

adorable lil hot doggie, he did it!!!!! LOVED watching it…

11. Jami @World of a Fat Girl says:

hahaha adorable. Love it

12. Better yet .. I think this one *cough* seriously “Jumped the Shark”

13. Dog Lover says:

I did not just see that!!! Holy crap, I am laughing my butt off! Reminds me of Gus the bulldog who managed to drag his kiddy pool into the house. :)

14. I just hate it when my shark won’t fit in the carrier.

15. I remember Gus and the pool. Together Gus and this doxie would rule the world.

16. Of all the awesome things I’ve seen on this site, this is the best. Thank you so much, I haven’t laughed like that in weeks!

17. Last 15 seconds it’s like the shark is just screaming SAVE ME !!!

18. I started to feel bad for the shark as it became obvious that the life was draining out of him. RIP. *bows head*

19. prinsas says:

Note to dachsy – not a badger. Put shark back.