C.O. Home Appliance News

In today’s smaller “efficiency” kitchens, conserving counter space is important. That’s why every kitchen should have the Blechk and Dorkier cabinet-mounted cat. This space-saving new design keeps kitty out of the way when not in use.

12910687713_1db9ec9240_b
Via RocketNews24.

Comments

1. Looks like B&D model TCE-01 (TunaCanEmptier)

2. Rescue Gal says:

With the new layout I can’t reply to Doug with how much I love that comment.

3. That has to be one of the most precious things I have ever seen!

4. and just how did you get a photo of me!?!?!?!

5. Kitty laughs at your silly notions of gravity!

6. HA!! Laughed out loud at this one. LOVE IT!!!

7. Marianne says:

Yes, you are supposed to be useful! Clean up all the spills on the countertops and floors–get to work now!
    (And yes, I know the TCE-01 will only laugh in my face and flop down on the padded kitchen chairs and go to sleep.)

8. Kari Callin says:

Oh my gosh! It’s the elusive cat bat! :D

9. Peanutcat says:

I really gotta say that I really don’t like the new format! The double columns and the lack of a reply feature to individual members are huge minuses in my opinion! What was wrong with the old format? Change just for the sake of change?

10. SlaveToCat says:

You know you are in trouble when the cat greets you at the coffee machine first thing in the morning.

11. rocky griffin says:

That is super funny I just wander how he did that! It is a welcomed site indeed!

12. Peanutcat – this 2 column thing gives me a major headache!

13. annette says:

Were I to stumble, half-awake, into the kitchen one morning and see THAT, I’m pretty sure the shock would wake me up very quickly!

The new format? Nice and clean, love the bigger photos, but I hate the two-column comments with no way to reply directly to an existing comment.

14. AWW :D How did that kitty get up there :D I hate not being able to reply to anyone here :( How can we get them to return to the old layout :(

15. Clairdelune says:

How does kitty manage to defy gravity? Is he hanging by his claws? It’s a mystery!! :-)

16. Need to know how kitty does that? How? How? intriguing. Also, I must chime in and say, the two column comment is very distracting, and not being able to comment upon a post, a significant deficit. Pretty please, ask the ferrets to reconsider, hmmmm?

17. Emmberrann says:

Lindy: I agree with you about the new site design. Not liking it so much. Sorry, CO ferrets (or CO site gods)… I think we could do with a little fixit here. My eyes are tired from trying to figure who is responding to whom. And who said what first…

18. victoreia says:

Okay, is that where kitty sleeps at night?

Still missing the ability to reply directly. :(

19. Really cool canister set!

20. prinsas says:

part kitty, part vampire

21. We really need some backstory here.

22. This looks like our cat’s magic trick! There’s a space where our cabinets meet — ours has a space at the top, too. The first time she disappeared from on top of the cabinets and popped her head out from the bottom, one cabinet over, I nearly lost it.