Bun, Bun, Bun, the Otter Bun

I will be adorable and cute and playful, but I disapprove of cracking clams open on my tummy.

12755264834_6b3c308222_z
“Jax, a very disapproving rabbit especially since we are posting a picture of him on our Facebook page claiming he looks like a baby sea otter. Jax was adopted from Friends of Unwanted Rabbits, (916) 710-0105. To view rabbits available for adoption go to Teamfur.org.” Angela C.
(\ _ /)
(=’.’=)
(“)_(“)

Comments

1. rocky griffin says:

Ima gonna say that we are entering into new territories of cuteness with this! I want to snorggle this guy and Love him! This guy just radiates cute!

2. Hanglyman says:

Uncanny!

3. Jimbeaux says:

Bun! And Otter! And… And… *hyperventilates* *explodes*

4. sabrina rose says:

This is so very sweet and somehow Victorian – “Friends of Unwanted Rabbits.” Makes me want to gather up an armful of bun buns (preferably otterbuns). And I love the little picture of a rabbit made by using type keys.

5. Killer Klown says:

The disapproval is strong in this one…

6. Cracking clams = sea otter, but sliding down river banks = river otter.
    Disapproving look = otter bun :)

7. 6rabbits says:

You know it’s a bun cos otters just aren’t that disapproving! *smooch* on the disapproving nose! (Also, love the typed bun pic!)

8. Even wabbits are disapproving of this winter …

9. Ahm… Has anybunny noticed dem feetz????? Dem meaty feetz????

10. Eeek! I’m going to use that typed-out bunny way too much! Soooo cute! :)

11. What a big ol’ egg of a bun!

12. warm-n-fuzzy says:

that’s one big bunny or one tiny person, he looks like a bunny and a half

13. He looks just like our American Sable rabbit, His Nibs. :) Bestest buns in the world. My only disappointment is that their hind feet look so very foofy on the bottoms, but the fur is almost wiry in texture. Better traction, I guess.

14. Jax is a very little disapproving Netherland Dwarf. He has been bonded with a big bunny named Angel and a dwarf named Gumdrop and another dwarf named Little Bunny Foo Foo; all from the Friends of Unwanted Rabbits (www.teamfur.org). Jax wants to be the boss and is very vocal about it. Angel is the top bunny which Jax is not happy about, until she grooms him. Jax shows much disapproval of the other bunnies with a thump, a grunt and very disapproving looks to his bunny Mom & Dad. We thought he might be happier becoming an Otter instead but from the looks of it, he disapproves of this as well….

15. Angela C says:

My Jax Jax! He was very dis-grunt-al this day.

16. I just love the typed out bunny, too!